Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Oral Sex + Tooth Extraction + Partial Bone Removal= HELP!!!

Posted by on Dec. 28, 2014 at 2:56 AM
  • 24 Replies

I had my bottom right wisdom tooth removed 2 weeks ago this past Friday, and I still have a bit of a hole where they removed a portion of my jaw bone that was covering my wisdom tooth. My question is, how long should I wait to perform oral sex on my husband, he is kind of bugging me a bit about it and I am unsure as to what I should tell him, I also would like to know too. I know no one here is a physician that can give me a legal diagnosis, but any suggestions from other women in this situation would be greatly appreciated. Love you all!

Edit: I didn't realize that I made it seem like my husband was being a jerk, he wasn't being pushy or anything, we usually do it quite a few times a week. He just kind of playfully asks me for it, and I plainly tell him that I am not sure, and don't want to risk it, since there is still parts that are still exposed, and he understands and sucks it up. He does know I have a vagina ;), but as I stated to another lady on here, that part gets a bit boring, even for me. I also wanted to state I never received stitches at all, and I was told I don't require a post op appt.

by on Dec. 28, 2014 at 2:56 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Dec. 28, 2014 at 2:57 AM
1 mom liked this

Wow he sounds like an ass. My suggestion is to wait another 60 years.

lovelove211
by on Dec. 28, 2014 at 2:58 AM
Just be honest with him
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
GirlWithANikon
by Ruby Member on Dec. 28, 2014 at 2:58 AM
1 mom liked this
Until it's healed, if you suck the blood clots and healing tissue you can get dry socket and irritation and even infection
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 28, 2014 at 2:59 AM
Do you still have stitches? I wouldn't do it. Not until your stitches have been gone for a while and you've had no pain for a few weeks. Tell him to bend over and do it himself if he can't have compassion.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 28, 2014 at 3:00 AM
You should wait till it heals completely. Your husband won't die if he has to wait.
squeekers
by squeekers on Dec. 28, 2014 at 3:01 AM
I had 2 molars pulled Monday. DDS told me no suction until after the stitches were out. Now she meant using a straw, but I figure suction is suction. I'm holding off until the stitches are gone for us.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Dec. 28, 2014 at 3:01 AM
I wouldn't do it until it's completely healed, otherwise you risk infection and a condition known as "dry socket".

Tell hubby he can wait, and just be honest about the reason. I'm sure your well-being is more important to him than a bj.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Dec. 28, 2014 at 3:01 AM
You should probably call your doctor to be certain.

I will say that I know a woman who gave in and gave her DH oral sex about 10 days after she had her wisdom teeth removed. She ended up causing some damage due to the 'suction' (a ripped stitch I think) and her mouth filled with blood. Her Dh had to take her to the ER.
gradysmom2006
by on Dec. 28, 2014 at 3:02 AM
You aren't even supposed to suck a straw. Your husbands a dick.
BrittN30
by Silver Member on Dec. 28, 2014 at 3:02 AM

Did he forget that you have a vagina? Hell he has his very own hand attached at the end of his arm! LOL! Tell him you need to take care of you first and he needs to be more patient and empathetic. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)