Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I looked through his phone...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 16 Replies
3 moms liked this
And I feel like an asshole because I found NOTHING. My inner doubts (how can I make a man this awesome happy?!?!) & insecurities (I haven't lost all the baby weight) overwhelmed me during an extremely emotional period. So I searched and just found things that made me love him even more. So I've vowed to stop being an asshole & appreciate all I have. That's my sad confession.
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 28, 2014 at 3:21 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sexymamatoone
by Silver Member on Dec. 28, 2014 at 3:26 AM

So much better than the alternitive. :) i searched the history on our computer numerous times and found nothing but my own insecurities. just love him and let him love you. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 28, 2014 at 3:32 AM
1 mom liked this
Yes it is! I was fearing the worst. I know I shouldn't have. I've been treating him like a king since lol.

Quoting sexymamatoone:

So much better than the alternitive. :) i searched the history on our computer numerous times and found nothing but my own insecurities. just love him and let him love you. 

Avialae
by on Dec. 28, 2014 at 3:32 AM
I have never touched my SO's phone. She programmed my fingerprint into it when I was drunk and she was teaching me how to do it once. She leaves it everywhere and I always have it while she's in surgery or whatever. I just don't even care to know what drama her mom or friends have to share. I know that's all that is in it.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 28, 2014 at 3:46 AM
I looked once before after he received a late night text in the beginning of our relationship. It was innocent, sort of. I read through the past replies & was upset by the wording. He agreed it wasn't something he'd be okay with so he stopped. Not being friends with her but the way he spoke to her. I'm really NOT worried about her anymore, their time has passed. Since then I haven't been curious because I know he loves me until the other damn night. Ugh I won't let myself go there again. I don't want to lose his trust!

Quoting Avialae: I have never touched my SO's phone. She programmed my fingerprint into it when I was drunk and she was teaching me how to do it once. She leaves it everywhere and I always have it while she's in surgery or whatever. I just don't even care to know what drama her mom or friends have to share. I know that's all that is in it.
cybcm
by Ruby Member on Dec. 28, 2014 at 3:50 AM

I looked at my husband's phone to check the weather app a few weeks ago when my phone died and discovered that he organises all his apps into folders using the dewey decimal system.

What a nutter,

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 28, 2014 at 3:50 AM
My ex-husband used to do that crap and I'm not sure you want to know my opinion of you and what you did.
Ashgambit
by Boomstick on Dec. 28, 2014 at 3:57 AM
I've never felt the need to go through DH's phone. I trust him completely. I've had to use his phone to call mine before to find it because I'm terrible at losing mine, or have had to use it get a phone number I didn't know or something. He's never acted in a way to make me begin to question him. If I asked him to hand over his phone to look through it he would hand it over and just tell me not to accidentally erase his 'Injustice' game. That's about as dramatic as it will ever get.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 28, 2014 at 4:03 AM
I go through dh phone all the time he doesn't mind we have an understanding. I came from a relationship that was very dysfunctional. My ex cheated on me multiple times and was always sending my friends inappropriate texts.
CrimsonRose01
by ~Cassandra~ on Dec. 28, 2014 at 4:07 AM

Well, I'm glad you didn't find anything bad. I know all my husband's passwords, etc. for his phone, e-mail and all accounts he has, and he knows mine. We just are very open like that. I only check his e-mail if he asks (which he has). We use each others phones, we just grab whichever one is closer. I trust him completely, but if he ever gave me a reason to doubt him, you're damn right I'd be digging and trying to find out what's going on. 

rach.s92
by Silver Member on Dec. 28, 2014 at 4:11 AM
I have went through my husbands phone, guess what I found? Him trying to buy me stuff online. =) And his stupid friends texting him, about absolutely nothing. I've never found anything weird or out of place.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)