• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I hate effing insomnia

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 6 Replies
I cannot stand it. I'm tired and my backs hurts. But my mind races and I cannot sleep no matter how hard I try. Just had to share my misery.
I'm Gonna be miserable tomorrow at church.
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 28, 2014 at 4:37 AM
Replies (1-6):
kristawilder
by Bronze Member on Dec. 28, 2014 at 4:50 AM
I'm sorry, I have trouble sleeping too. Melotonin helps sometimes but not always. I hate being up while everyone else is asleep.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 28, 2014 at 5:00 AM
Me too!! It's creepy.
I take melatonin as well. But it's so late/early now if I take it I'll be a zombie tomorrow and I hVe to go to church

Quoting kristawilder: I'm sorry, I have trouble sleeping too. Melotonin helps sometimes but not always. I hate being up while everyone else is asleep.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 28, 2014 at 5:00 AM
Hi there! So I'm new to the group and happened to stroll across this blog, but of course while fighting some nasty insomnia myself! I definitely think it's time for a sleep study though as I just ended a week long insomnia "binge"! Don't ask me how, why or any of those normal questions most want to ask because it's beyond me how I can stay up for a week. Might I add that I DO NOT do drugs either. I've tried so many things but nothing works, other than pure exhaustion and passing out. I'm hypothyroid and know my levels are off so I'm guessing that is a big part of this sleep issue but finding a good endo is crazy hard! Does anyone else with insomnia have thyroid issues? Sorry for such a long post : )
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 28, 2014 at 5:03 AM
1 mom liked this

For some odd reason I've begun to wake up at 3:30 AM and I'm the type of person that once I wake up, that's it.  No going back to sleep.  It sucks.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 28, 2014 at 5:13 AM
I do not have one that I'm aware of but never been tested for it either.

Quoting Anonymous 2: Hi there! So I'm new to the group and happened to stroll across this blog, but of course while fighting some nasty insomnia myself! I definitely think it's time for a sleep study though as I just ended a week long insomnia "binge"! Don't ask me how, why or any of those normal questions most want to ask because it's beyond me how I can stay up for a week. Might I add that I DO NOT do drugs either. I've tried so many things but nothing works, other than pure exhaustion and passing out. I'm hypothyroid and know my levels are off so I'm guessing that is a big part of this sleep issue but finding a good endo is crazy hard! Does anyone else with insomnia have thyroid issues? Sorry for such a long post : )
Cafe GroupAdmin
by Head Admin on Dec. 28, 2014 at 7:06 AM

Hi,

This was posted twice. Please continue the conversation on this thread: 

I hate effing insomnia

Thank you for being part of this group!

The Cafe Group Admin Team

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)