• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

update pg 4is this er worthy please help TMI TMI but please give me an opinion

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 41 Replies
1 mom liked this
On Monday I started leaking dark fluid, last night my whole right side over my ovary swelled and caused intense pain. Im starting to have shooting pains down my leg and under my ribs. My lower back has a dull ache. I havent been hungry in 4 days and when i eat a little bit i feel so full or extremely nauseated. Im not pregnant, but mu breast hurt and i keep getting dizzy. Just now I went to the bathroom and on a panty liner I had a glob of black pastey blood and it won't stop. There's no smell or anything just pain. I'm afraid to go but dh wants to take me in. I've already had a tumor on the same ovary so I'm scared. I'm sorry for the tmi but I'm worried.
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 28, 2014 at 6:09 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 28, 2014 at 6:10 AM
Yes get to the Er now!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 28, 2014 at 6:10 AM
Yes you need to go.
firespurity
by Emerald Member on Dec. 28, 2014 at 6:10 AM
That sounds ER worthy to me. Particularly with a history of tumors in that ovary. Good luck
cntrdmom
by Sapphire Member on Dec. 28, 2014 at 6:11 AM
Yes. Go now.
TheOpinionLady
by on Dec. 28, 2014 at 6:12 AM

I would go.. and I HATE hospitals.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 28, 2014 at 6:13 AM
I'm terrified to go I'm so afraid this time its going to be cancer.

Quoting firespurity: That sounds ER worthy to me. Particularly with a history of tumors in that ovary. Good luck
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 28, 2014 at 6:17 AM
I'm scared I'm small framed and I look 3 months pregnant but only on my right side. I'm afraid this time they'll tell me its cancer. I'm a total mess right now. I'm probably going to go thank you

Quoting TheOpinionLady:

I would go.. and I HATE hospitals.

mulanda30
by on Dec. 28, 2014 at 6:17 AM
Please go to the ER.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 28, 2014 at 6:20 AM
I am I really don't want to I'm so scared but I'm gonna head out there. I just don't want it to be another tumor or cancer. I'm only 25 and have already discussed a hysterectomy with my doctor just last year.

Quoting mulanda30: Please go to the ER.
mulanda30
by on Dec. 28, 2014 at 6:25 AM
2 moms liked this
I understand. But you have to check it out. The longer you prolong it the worse it might get.especially if u had a history of tumors. ( I'm not saying that's what it is ) but it's better to know then to drive yourself mad
wondering what it could be.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)