Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I didn't say I was PROUD of this

Posted by on Dec. 28, 2014 at 9:50 AM
  • 126 Replies
5 moms liked this
I woke up this morning craving a bbq chicken super melt from Friendlys and a banana split.

Friendlys is gross (dh worked there once and everything is fried or microwaved like at a convenience store) but I don't care. I have to have these things or I'll die.

But it's in the morning and they only serve breakfast. I called and BEGGED them to make it for me before lunch hours started.

The manager laughed and said ok and she's giving me the banana split on the house bc when she was pregnant she ate buffalo chicken tenders for breakfast wrapped in lettuce every mornig.

by on Dec. 28, 2014 at 9:50 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Dec. 28, 2014 at 9:52 AM
1 mom liked this
It's really sweet of her to bend the rules for you.
epoh
by Ruby Member on Dec. 28, 2014 at 9:54 AM
2 moms liked this
I cried when I was pregnant with my first and the lunch place I loved wouldn't make me thanksgiving on a roll at 7am. Of course, I didn't know I was pregnant at that time, but I cried so hard and felt so silly.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Dec. 28, 2014 at 9:54 AM
2 moms liked this

its nice she recognized an entitled person. Easier for her to do what you want huh?

jessi2girls
by Emerald Member on Dec. 28, 2014 at 10:01 AM
lol
wkukid
by Beach Bum on Dec. 28, 2014 at 10:01 AM
1 mom liked this
I used to be first in line at Taco Bell with the first pregnany. All I wanted was quesadillas.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 28, 2014 at 10:02 AM
I hope you tip her as well as she's treating you.
spooky415
by Emerald Member on Dec. 28, 2014 at 10:02 AM

Quoting Anonymous 1:

its nice she recognized an entitled person. Easier for her to do what you want huh?

LMAO. I guess so! I mean, she could have said no...and we wouldn't have gone.

PogoPalOj
by on Dec. 28, 2014 at 10:04 AM

good 

TheRingmaster
by on Dec. 28, 2014 at 10:06 AM
How sweet of her. I just ate a banquet chicken pot pie. Lol. Ewwww. I made the kids and hubs eggs and bacon but I can't eat eggs. 🍳
blue.butterfly
by on Dec. 28, 2014 at 10:06 AM

Oh, I remember those pregnancy cravings. I'd wake up early and be so hungry! Two bananas and two glasses of chocolate milk later, I would fall back asleep, wake up in a few hours and make myself pancakes. It was crazy! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)