Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Am I a terrible mom?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 31 Replies
So I love dd with all my heart and soul I would die for her, I try to do everythingi can to make sure she's happy I feed her all organic food, she is fed 3 times a day with 2-3 snacks a day. Never goes without anything. She has more clothes/shoes/toys than anyone I know lol. My biggest thing tho is when she cries and I try to comfort her but lately it won't work it's like she doesn't want me and I just get so frustrated I just want to yell, or cry I feel absolutely terrible that I get so frustrated I just don't know what to do I need some advice please.
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 28, 2014 at 10:34 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Dec. 28, 2014 at 10:36 AM
2 moms liked this
You aren't terrible, but you need to calm down. You aren't always going to be able to make it all better. Just grit your teeth, wring your hands and let her figure it out for herself.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 28, 2014 at 10:37 AM
They go through those phases. How old is she?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 28, 2014 at 10:38 AM
1 mom liked this
Some kids like their space when they're upset. Maybe she's getting to the age where she wants to be alone when upset.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Dec. 28, 2014 at 10:38 AM
Lol at organic food. So am i a terrible mother if i dont feed my child organic food?
Seagodess
by Emerald Member on Dec. 28, 2014 at 10:38 AM

How old is she? Why is she crying? Sometimes kids are just like that and there isn't anything you can do.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Dec. 28, 2014 at 10:39 AM
I think it's just a phase, don't let it frustrate you. You are doing just fine hon ;)
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Dec. 28, 2014 at 10:39 AM
1 mom liked this
Walk outside for a moment, let her scream, and breathe. It's only temporary. They do grow up. And then you will wish they hadn't.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 28, 2014 at 10:40 AM
14 months

Quoting Anonymous 2: They go through those phases. How old is she?
Seagodess
by Emerald Member on Dec. 28, 2014 at 10:40 AM

Well of course. Our children are going to be fat lazy slobs since they dont all organic.

Quoting Anonymous 4: Lol at organic food. So am i a terrible mother if i dont feed my child organic food?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 28, 2014 at 10:41 AM
Haha I see your point and no not at all I was just stating some facts haha

Quoting Anonymous 4: Lol at organic food. So am i a terrible mother if i dont feed my child organic food?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)