Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Drinking while pregnant

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 9 Replies
Has anyone drank a lot one night, without knowing you were pregnant? What was the outcome?
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 28, 2014 at 11:44 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
OwlNuggets
by HAIL NUGGY! on Dec. 28, 2014 at 11:45 AM

Pretty sure I did when my son was like less than 2 weeks in the womb. He's fine. :)

Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Dec. 28, 2014 at 11:46 AM
I got wasted the weekend before I found out I was pregnant. Sloppy, pass out drunk. (No, I'm not proud of myself) DS turned out just fine.
OwlNuggets
by HAIL NUGGY! on Dec. 28, 2014 at 11:48 AM
1 mom liked this

Haha me too! I double-fisted a bottle of Andre's sparkling wine and orange juice xD

Quoting Danesmommy1: I got wasted the weekend before I found out I was pregnant. Sloppy, pass out drunk. (No, I'm not proud of myself) DS turned out just fine.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 28, 2014 at 11:50 AM
I had half a margarita and a shot last night, and I hardly ever drink. I woke up with sore boobs/nipples, and that's always my first pregnancy symptom. I'm not 100% sure I'm pregnant, but theres a possibility.

Quoting Danesmommy1: I got wasted the weekend before I found out I was pregnant. Sloppy, pass out drunk. (No, I'm not proud of myself) DS turned out just fine.
momofirish3
by Platinum Member on Dec. 28, 2014 at 11:51 AM
My sister was slamming then down at my wedding she didn't know she was pregnant. She found out a couple days later. My niece is 4 and just fine.
Sarah923
by on Dec. 28, 2014 at 11:52 AM
Yes I got drunk on New Years Eve. I didn't know I was almost 3 weeks pregnant at the time. My son turned out fine, he is very smart and well adjusted and doesn't have any medical problems.

As long as you don't drink anymore now that you know you're pregnant, your baby should be fine.
Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Dec. 28, 2014 at 11:54 AM
If you are pregnant, I'm 99.99% sure you and the baby are fine.

Quoting Anonymous 1: I had half a margarita and a shot last night, and I hardly ever drink. I woke up with sore boobs/nipples, and that's always my first pregnancy symptom. I'm not 100% sure I'm pregnant, but theres a possibility.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 28, 2014 at 11:57 AM

I don't know, but what I definitely DO know is that effects of alcohol drinking sometimes don't show until a child is older, even in the teen years.   Any  amount of alcohol is bad during pregnancy as it goes right to the fetus  You will get moms on here that say otherwise, but they are clueless..   By the time I was trying to get pregnant, I was long past the days that I would drink myself into oblivion.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 28, 2014 at 12:05 PM
Thank goodness! I'm half hoping I am, because I'd love another baby. But, I'm half hoping I'm not, because then I'll have 3 under 3. Haha

Quoting Danesmommy1: If you are pregnant, I'm 99.99% sure you and the baby are fine.

Quoting Anonymous 1: I had half a margarita and a shot last night, and I hardly ever drink. I woke up with sore boobs/nipples, and that's always my first pregnancy symptom. I'm not 100% sure I'm pregnant, but theres a possibility.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)