Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Coupons

Posted by on Dec. 28, 2014 at 11:58 AM
  • 8 Replies

Do you guys cut coupons. How often do you do it and where do you get the coupons. do you go online. i was wanting to do more and start coupons but dont really know much about them except when they send a few in the paper.

CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers
by on Dec. 28, 2014 at 11:58 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
dragonborn
by Wonderstruck on Dec. 28, 2014 at 12:01 PM
The only coupons I use are the ones Krogers mails me. They base them on stuff that I bought in the past, so I usually end up using all of them.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Dec. 28, 2014 at 12:03 PM
Sunday paper and there are good couponing websites coupon divas is one. Also, like your favorite brands on FB and a lot of them have FB only coupons. Another suggestion is to email your favorite brands about your favorite product and sometimes they'll send you coupons, sometimes coupons for free items!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Seagodess
by Emerald Member on Dec. 28, 2014 at 12:05 PM

I would like to, but never find anything good. I spend more on the sunday paper then I save from the coupons in them.

shorty00207450
by on Dec. 28, 2014 at 12:05 PM

thank you

notjstasocermom
by Sapphire Member on Dec. 28, 2014 at 12:05 PM
A little, most coupons are for processed crap.
Momtogirls0823
by Platinum Member on Dec. 28, 2014 at 12:05 PM

How do you start getting those?  I'd love to get coupons mailed from Kroger!

Quoting dragonborn: The only coupons I use are the ones Krogers mails me. They base them on stuff that I bought in the past, so I usually end up using all of them.

I am a busy working mom to two very active girls.  I love my kids, play on the floor in the fort with them, take them to the park, and love them always!  I can't imagine life without them!

school bus       school bus

dragonborn
by Wonderstruck on Dec. 28, 2014 at 12:08 PM
I'm not sure. They started a couple months ago. The note in it says to their 'VIP' customer, so maybe it's because of how often I go in or how much I have spent.

Quoting Momtogirls0823:

How do you start getting those?  I'd love to get coupons mailed from Kroger!

Quoting dragonborn: The only coupons I use are the ones Krogers mails me. They base them on stuff that I bought in the past, so I usually end up using all of them.

anaijasmom
by on Dec. 28, 2014 at 12:24 PM
If you shop at Target, I love their cartwheel app.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)