Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

my 3 yr olds has 11 Top Teeth, which is a total of 21 teeth. WTF

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 13 Replies
He has 11 top teeth, i thought they were only supposed to have 10? I even took him to the dentist and they never said anything so Idk
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 28, 2014 at 12:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 28, 2014 at 12:35 PM
Why worry then?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 28, 2014 at 12:36 PM

so maybe he has an extra tooth....two of my kids did...and one kid was missing a tooth as well....nothing to freak out about...its genetics

Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Dec. 28, 2014 at 12:37 PM
Baby teeth are going to fall out anyway, no big deal.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 28, 2014 at 12:37 PM
No, no one in our family have that. I was googling and my dentist should have said something. Google said he would need it removed.

Quoting Anonymous 2:

so maybe he has an extra tooth....two of my kids did...and one kid was missing a tooth as well....nothing to freak out about...its genetics

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 28, 2014 at 12:38 PM

well by god then trust the almighty google...

Quoting Anonymous 1: No, no one in our family have that. I was googling and my dentist should have said something. Google said he would need it removed.
Quoting Anonymous 2:

AliKatAK47
by Meanie Pants on Dec. 28, 2014 at 12:39 PM

So?

Snakecharm
by Ruby Member on Dec. 28, 2014 at 12:40 PM
I had an extra tooth. He will probably have to have the adult extra tooth pulled.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 28, 2014 at 12:43 PM
Yeah, that's what all the articles I read said. I'm so mad that I've seen this dentist for 2 years and she knows how bad my teeth are (just cavities from my parents not teaching me to brush my teeth) and how i take him in and pay good money for his teeth and how dare she not talk to me about it.

Quoting Snakecharm: I had an extra tooth. He will probably have to have the adult extra tooth pulled.
Snakecharm
by Ruby Member on Dec. 28, 2014 at 12:45 PM
Not much to do about it. Gotta just see how it effects the bite. I didn't have mine removed until I was 12 and wanted braces.

Quoting Anonymous 1: Yeah, that's what all the articles I read said. I'm so mad that I've seen this dentist for 2 years and she knows how bad my teeth are (just cavities from my parents not teaching me to brush my teeth) and how i take him in and pay good money for his teeth and how dare she not talk to me about it.

Quoting Snakecharm: I had an extra tooth. He will probably have to have the adult extra tooth pulled.
BekahBrownEyes
by on Dec. 28, 2014 at 12:53 PM
Shit.....my son had a mouthful of teeth by the time he was 18 months. He started cutting teeth when he was around 3 months and it didn't stop until he was 18 months .
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)