• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My confession

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 5 Replies
I met this guy at the beginning of the year. Ever since we met we would hang out three times a week. Eventually we told each other that we liked each other and we agreed to continue seeing each other.

I got pregnant not long after. In October we talked about moving in together and raising our daughter together. He got a job in his hometown and he asked me if I would move up there with him. I agreed and he went up there to look at places for rent.

He reconnected with a female friend from High school. He told me that they kissed and he was confused because he thinks he might like her. He asked me if I would still move up there and I told him I couldn't move with someone who had feelings for someone else. We got into an argument, hurtful things were said, and I got mad and told him to have a nice life because I was done.

I apologized a week later and he saw the message and never responded. I assumed he was still mad so I let it go. Out of nowhere he messages me and asks me how the baby is doing, I said fine. He asked if she is healthy and I said yes she is. We only have 6-8 weeks to go. Then he starts talking about the new job he has now and how it's perfect for him, it's going great, and he has health benefits, etc.

I feel like he is trying to rub it in my face how great things are going down there for him and how happy he is. But now I feel like shit. I want to be happy for him but I thought it would fail by now and he would be back. I hate that he is happy and I am still bitter over what happened and I think about it all the time and get mad over it all over again.
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 28, 2014 at 12:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 28, 2014 at 12:57 PM
b
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 28, 2014 at 1:00 PM
It's understandable that you are bitter. Just let him go as a partner and try to remember he is your baby's father and nothing more.
Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Dec. 28, 2014 at 1:04 PM
1 mom liked this

You and the baby are better off without that wishy washy POS. Just have the baby  and go on with your life BUT file for child support....he is still obligated to support the baby

maureen813
by Ruby Member on Dec. 28, 2014 at 1:05 PM
I am sorry that this happened, hopefully he will remain in your daughters life.would you do anything differently next time?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 28, 2014 at 1:05 PM

Find out his contact info so you can at least file for child support. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)