Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i have been lying for the last 8 years

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 31 Replies

i have been pretending that im happy, that i got over my brothers dying,getting raped a couple months after my brothers died, my ex being abusive, losing a baby at 25 weeks.....i slap on a fake smile and act like im fine but im not, and a neighbor in my building brought it all out last night. a few nights ago i was invited to a party at my neighbors apartment, someone got hurt and he didnt have a first aid kit/bandaids so i ran to my apartment and grabbed some. so as a joke last night i took over a first aid kit. now this guy is a year older then me, and his friend told me he has a crush on me but i didnt think anything about it, but when i took the first aid kit to him last night he grabbed my arms as i walked away and kissed me.......i broke, literally i just bawled and he just hugged me....i honestly feel better today finally telling someone everything thats been bothering me....and he didnt run away screaming after i told him everything so thats a plus

just thought id share a nice post instead of the normal ones i always see

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 28, 2014 at 12:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Missdameanor
by on Dec. 28, 2014 at 12:57 PM
1 mom liked this
You have been through a lot. It's nice that he didn't run away, but have you considered grief counseling? Happy new year hun *hugs
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 28, 2014 at 12:58 PM

iv been through it before honestly, it never really did anything

Quoting Missdameanor: You have been through a lot. It's nice that he didn't run away, but have you considered grief counseling? Happy new year hun *hugs

Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Dec. 28, 2014 at 12:59 PM
1 mom liked this
Maybe it'll do you a world of good to have gotten it all out. It was nice of him to comfort you.
lucky2Beeme
by Emerald Member on Dec. 28, 2014 at 1:00 PM

I hope you and he can have a wonderful friendship. I'm sorry you have been through so much.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 28, 2014 at 1:02 PM

it has already, i dont feel a pressure on my chest anymore, as corny as that sounds it felt like i have had a pressure on my chest since my brothers died thats only gotten worse and worse as the years have gone on

Quoting Danesmommy1: Maybe it'll do you a world of good to have gotten it all out. It was nice of him to comfort you.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 28, 2014 at 1:03 PM

well its more then a friendship already lol i dont kiss my friends

Quoting lucky2Beeme:

I hope you and he can have a wonderful friendship. I'm sorry you have been through so much.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 28, 2014 at 1:06 PM
Well since you refused to do the work required to heal (grief counseling/therapy only work when YOU actually put the effort in) I really hope you find a healthy way to cope with so much trauma. Good luck.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 28, 2014 at 1:08 PM
3 moms liked this

i did put effort in, it still didnt work. not everyone responds to the same things the same way

Quoting Anonymous 2: Well since you refused to do the work required to heal (grief counseling/therapy only work when YOU actually put the effort in) I really hope you find a healthy way to cope with so much trauma. Good luck.

eadyT
by on Dec. 28, 2014 at 1:12 PM
1 mom liked this
I understand what you're saying. Good luck and good thoughts to you. ☺☺
SerpentsKiss
by Erica on Dec. 28, 2014 at 1:13 PM
I'm glad you are feeling better. I'm glad you met a nice guy. Don't rush into things with him though. Get to know him as a friend first.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)