Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

junk room baby room

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 2 Replies
So I had an unexpected pregnancy and well, little man will be here by march. I havent even begun on the nursery. I have one room left in my house and its a junk room. Its a nightmare. Oh god, if you could see this disaster you would scream. So dh promised to help me clean it but that is my hoarder room. I cant let him. Im going to bite the bullet and start the process of sorting through this crap today. It's probably going to take a while. Idk where to put this stuff. My home is full and I dont know what on earth to do with these things.

Earlier in the summer I had a storage building full of stuff. It was full of baby things. I sold it all and the building and now I am pregnant. In need of the items I sold and desperate for a storage space. Ugh.

Anyway, send good vibes my way. I will need all the courage I can get to get motivated for this monumental task. lol
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 28, 2014 at 1:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Seagodess
by Emerald Member on Dec. 28, 2014 at 1:22 PM

If its stuff you dont use, sell it and put the money towards new baby stuff. If there is something you really love, maybe try to find something else in your house that you would be willing to give up instead. Kind of like a trade.  Good luck.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 28, 2014 at 2:37 PM
Thanks. I think thats a good idea. I wish I had not but it off so long. Its going to be harder to do all this with a belly in the way. I guess the sooner the better though. I will definately have to get rid of most of the stuff in there. Maybe I can make a little $ from it.

Quoting Seagodess:

If its stuff you dont use, sell it and put the money towards new baby stuff. If there is something you really love, maybe try to find something else in your house that you would be willing to give up instead. Kind of like a trade.  Good luck.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)