• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Why?????

Posted by on Dec. 28, 2014 at 1:31 PM
  • 11 Replies
Why do I always get behind the lady who has to fight about the price on EVERY item in her grocery cart at the check out? Why?

Come on, pay the extra 5 cents for the bag of ten limes! Every beepin item you are price matching? I'll pay the difference for you if it will get you and your stinking brat through the line as I can check out faster.

Sigh....
by on Dec. 28, 2014 at 1:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
.PinkSunshine.
by on Dec. 28, 2014 at 1:32 PM

OMG I swear that happens to me all the time!!!! Sooo annoying. 

Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Dec. 28, 2014 at 1:32 PM

I do the same BUT IF you move into another lane....it will be even worse. Just grab a magazine and start reading, LOL

Rangermom772
by Platinum Member on Dec. 28, 2014 at 1:34 PM

You were behind me?

Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Dec. 28, 2014 at 1:35 PM
I always get behind the lady who doesn't know how to work the credit card machine or writes a check. WTF writes paper checks anymore? And why do you write so fucking slow when you do?!
Bluerose1482
by Ruby Member on Dec. 28, 2014 at 1:35 PM

I always end up in the slowest lane.  I just accept that and read a book while I wait.

theboyfactory
by on Dec. 28, 2014 at 1:35 PM
I shop at 1am to avoid any hassles. I usually have 2 carts full and I don't want to be the one holding up lines.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Dec. 28, 2014 at 1:36 PM

You need to learn patience.  So what if I have to wait an extra five minutes.  To pass the time I just read a magazine from the holder or check through my cart to make sure I have everything.  

Be grateful you are financially well off to not need to count every nickel and dime.

PoisonEyeV
by on Dec. 28, 2014 at 1:36 PM

I had someone come through my line and price match those Italian loaves of bread that are always $1 a loaf...for 99 cents. Yep, fuck them.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 28, 2014 at 1:37 PM
It's because you've been naughty and this is your punishment.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 28, 2014 at 1:39 PM

Quoting PoisonEyeV:

I had someone come through my line and price match those Italian loaves of bread that are always $1 a loaf...for 99 cents. Yep, fuck them.

I used to work CS at a grocery store and one lady waited in line for like 10 minutes to get a 2 cent refund. Seriously? Ugh.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)