• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

If you woke up

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 41 Replies
Sore and it was obvious you were hurting, would your dh ask you what's wrong or ignore you?
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 28, 2014 at 1:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
AlleyCat08
by on Dec. 28, 2014 at 1:42 PM
1 mom liked this
He would ask me what I needed and offer to feed the animals and take care of me... then ignore me... lol
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 28, 2014 at 1:44 PM
Haha. Best answer ever.

Quoting AlleyCat08: He would ask me what I needed and offer to feed the animals and take care of me... then ignore me... lol
Not_A_Native
by Ruby Member on Dec. 28, 2014 at 1:45 PM
1 mom liked this

He would ignore it if I didn't say anything. If I want him to notice something I use my words like a big girl.

sdsstargazer
by Gold Member on Dec. 28, 2014 at 1:45 PM
He would jokingly say he wasn't that rough last night! LOL then he would ask what he could do to help. He is a wonderful man, but often needs direction when it comes to my independent self. ❤️
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 28, 2014 at 1:52 PM
Well aren't you special.

Quoting Not_A_Native:

He would ignore it if I didn't say anything. If I want him to notice something I use my words like a big girl.

AlleyCat08
by on Dec. 28, 2014 at 1:52 PM
Yup... mine follows my direction. At night, when I don't notice, he wakes up if I am moaning in pain. He will ask in the morning if I am okay.

Quoting sdsstargazer: He would jokingly say he wasn't that rough last night! LOL then he would ask what he could do to help. He is a wonderful man, but often needs direction when it comes to my independent self. ❤️
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 28, 2014 at 1:53 PM
1 mom liked this
Mine doesn't notice shit. I have to tell him everything. Sometimes he's like a child. Lol

Quoting sdsstargazer: He would jokingly say he wasn't that rough last night! LOL then he would ask what he could do to help. He is a wonderful man, but often needs direction when it comes to my independent self. ❤️
Seagodess
by Emerald Member on Dec. 28, 2014 at 1:54 PM
He would ask me what's wrong and help with whatever i needed.
Decker
by Silver Member on Dec. 28, 2014 at 1:55 PM

He would ask what is wrong or try to rub on me

RocknRoll.Rose
by Ruby Member on Dec. 28, 2014 at 1:56 PM
I'm not married.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)