Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How do I tell BM to STFU????

Posted by on Dec. 28, 2014 at 1:41 PM
  • 4 Replies
I posted the other day how BM didn't even call SS on Christmas. It's been 2 months since she decides to call/talk to him and today SS calls her and she puts the idea into his head that she is going to visit for his birthday, that he should move with her, AND suggests that DH and I buy him a new phone. Now he is pissed at me because I squashed the phone idea and OVER DH dead body will ss move with BM and we will be the ones who have to pick up the pieces when BM doesn't show in two weeks.

That woman makes my blood fucking boil! I want to email her right now to tell her to stop inserting herself into shit that is none of her business and stop getting his hopes up that she will ever want to have anything more than a texting relationship with him. FUCK I Hate her!

I Just need someone to talk me down. I know bitching her out wouldn't help the situation or encourage her to change her ways. I just hate her.
by on Dec. 28, 2014 at 1:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Dec. 28, 2014 at 1:43 PM
1 mom liked this
DH needs to tell her not you. You'll just look like bitch SM trying to keep Ss from BM.
AllofFive19
by Emerald Member on Dec. 28, 2014 at 1:45 PM
1 mom liked this
Have dh send her an email or snail mail telling her that she needs to discuss certain things with him before talking to your SS.
smurfette1903
by on Dec. 28, 2014 at 1:45 PM
1 mom liked this
Going off on her will not help the situation. She is still his mother and he has feelings for her. Trust me I get where you are coming from but it will have serious reprocussions. Take a deep breath.
aheasley
by Gold Member on Dec. 28, 2014 at 1:47 PM

Wow she sounds awful. I am sorry that she is causing so much trouble. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)