Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New wedding ring.

Posted by on Dec. 28, 2014 at 2:02 PM
  • 24 Replies
2 moms liked this

I just ordered DH a new wedding ring for our 12th Anniversary on the 4th of January. I hope he likes it. =D

His first ring is very uncomfortable and he doesn't wear it. We were young and didn't know anything about rings when we bought it so he hasn't had a ring in probably close to 10 years. I decided it was time for him to have a new ring. I can't wait to give it to him.

This is the ring I ordered. Titanium with real wood inlay. Just his style.

by on Dec. 28, 2014 at 2:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
alexsmomaubrys2
by on Dec. 28, 2014 at 2:02 PM

BUMP!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Dec. 28, 2014 at 2:03 PM
Wood?
blue-heart
by Ruby Member on Dec. 28, 2014 at 2:04 PM
1 mom liked this
Very nice!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 28, 2014 at 2:05 PM
I personally hate it but you said it's his style so I'm sure he will love it! And that's what's important, of course. :) Congrats on 12 years, we celebrate 3 tomorrow. My husband's ring was a super cheap one I got online that I planned on replacing (we were broke lol) and now he won't let me!
alexsmomaubrys2
by on Dec. 28, 2014 at 2:06 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Anonymous 1: Wood?

Yep. It has an inlay of real wood and then covered with a sealant to keep it from getting damaged. It fits my husbands personality because he is the most happy when he is walking in the woods. =D

alexsmomaubrys2
by on Dec. 28, 2014 at 2:07 PM

Quoting Anonymous 2: I personally hate it but you said it's his style so I'm sure he will love it! And that's what's important, of course. :) Congrats on 12 years, we celebrate 3 tomorrow. My husband's ring was a super cheap one I got online that I planned on replacing (we were broke lol) and now he won't let me!

This one isn't super expensive because DH isn't really into wearing jewelry. He may or may not wear it every day but it will be nice for him to have.

Congrats!!

lauren.m
by Ruby Member on Dec. 28, 2014 at 2:07 PM
1 mom liked this
Love it :)
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 28, 2014 at 2:13 PM
It looks nice, though! I hope it's super comfortable and he wears it, although I know a lot of guys that could have the most comfortable ring and they're still uncomfortable wearing it. Lol. Thank you! Do y'all have anything fun planned?

Quoting alexsmomaubrys2:

Quoting Anonymous 2: I personally hate it but you said it's his style so I'm sure he will love it! And that's what's important, of course. :) Congrats on 12 years, we celebrate 3 tomorrow. My husband's ring was a super cheap one I got online that I planned on replacing (we were broke lol) and now he won't let me!

This one isn't super expensive because DH isn't really into wearing jewelry. He may or may not wear it every day but it will be nice for him to have.

Congrats!!

alexsmomaubrys2
by on Dec. 28, 2014 at 5:11 PM

My dad is going to babysit and we are going out to a new restaurant that we've heard is good but haven't tried. =D

Quoting Anonymous 2: It looks nice, though! I hope it's super comfortable and he wears it, although I know a lot of guys that could have the most comfortable ring and they're still uncomfortable wearing it. Lol. Thank you! Do y'all have anything fun planned?
Quoting alexsmomaubrys2:

Congrats!!

Angela_Barlow
by on Dec. 28, 2014 at 5:12 PM
Cool!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)