Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How long would you tolerate this

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 42 Replies
Since 9 am, people across the road have been shooting off random firearms. There's a field like an acre across then a barn and house.

I'm across the road and maybe half an acre away.

Every time they fire, my dogs bark, I can't put them outside due to fear of them being shot (big dog can get off the run and little ones will just bark)

Now they have wheelers out.

The house isn't lived in, it's a summer home so they are tearing up the yard and apple orchard.

How long would you allow this before calling someone.

I'm NOT anti guns either. And yes I know, we live in the country, but they DONT live in the home, and the neighbor will be home soon with her 6month old triplets.
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 28, 2014 at 2:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 28, 2014 at 2:05 PM
3 moms liked this
I would call the police if they are potentially trespassing.
dragonborn
by Wonderstruck on Dec. 28, 2014 at 2:06 PM
I would call the cops. They are trespassing.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 28, 2014 at 2:07 PM
That's it, IDK if they are. I know the house wasn't sold, but it used to be a drug house. Nobody has been there full time in...... 15 years? Only one or 2 weekends a year.

Quoting Anonymous 2: I would call the police if they are potentially trespassing.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 28, 2014 at 2:07 PM
4 moms liked this

I would have called at 9am

Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Dec. 28, 2014 at 2:07 PM
Omgoodness! Just the idea of 6mo triplets makes me leap in front of one of those 4 wheelers.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 28, 2014 at 2:08 PM
The police can sort it out.

Quoting Anonymous 1: That's it, IDK if they are. I know the house wasn't sold, but it used to be a drug house. Nobody has been there full time in...... 15 years? Only one or 2 weekends a year.

Quoting Anonymous 2: I would call the police if they are potentially trespassing.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 28, 2014 at 2:09 PM
Lol they are so cute and sweet. They never cry. The mom was a Bitch as a child butas an adult she's ok

Quoting Danesmommy1: Omgoodness! Just the idea of 6mo triplets makes me leap in front of one of those 4 wheelers.
ashiilolo
by Gold Member on Dec. 28, 2014 at 2:09 PM
Because of the guns I would be calling the cops. I wouldn't take a chances with my dogs being shot, or even one being fired into my home.
Zazayam
by Ruby Member on Dec. 28, 2014 at 2:09 PM

If they don't live there / own the property, I'd call someone. If they do, I'd consider it one of the joys of country living.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 28, 2014 at 2:10 PM
It's quiet for the moment. If it happens again I'm calling. Screw this

Quoting Anonymous 2: The police can sort it out.

Quoting Anonymous 1: That's it, IDK if they are. I know the house wasn't sold, but it used to be a drug house. Nobody has been there full time in...... 15 years? Only one or 2 weekends a year.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)