Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

A good reason to divorce?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 14 Replies
How did you know it was time to end your marriage. (If there was no phyical abuse or infidelity)

Eta : I have no connection, no spark or anything left. I know i love him,but not in love. We arent even friends. We dont talk, or laugh,and he never wants to spend together.
There are a ton of issues but that'd take too long to write or read. I think it's about time for us to cut each other loose.
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 28, 2014 at 2:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Ketch24
by on Dec. 28, 2014 at 2:15 PM

I knew for two years before I finally ended it. I stayed way too long. He never physically abused me but he was very verbally and emotinoally abusive. He has no friends and his work was trying to find out a way to get him fired....meaning no one really likes him. He was extremely hard to get along with and I've never been happier now that I'm gone!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 28, 2014 at 8:07 PM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 28, 2014 at 8:11 PM
I started seeing him as annoying, didn't really have any kind of connection anymore, even the thought of sex ugh just didn't want to. I still had love for him just wasn't in love
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 28, 2014 at 8:13 PM
That's kinda how i feeel now

Quoting Anonymous 2: I started seeing him as annoying, didn't really have any kind of connection anymore, even the thought of sex ugh just didn't want to. I still had love for him just wasn't in love
bribri1980
by on Dec. 28, 2014 at 8:14 PM
When I realzed I cried more then I laughed.
readyforhim
by Emerald Member on Dec. 28, 2014 at 8:15 PM

I envisioned life without him.

I left an abusive relationship much too late but it took a long time before I thought I could do it.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 28, 2014 at 8:23 PM
YES!!!!!!!!

Quoting bribri1980: When I realzed I cried more then I laughed.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 28, 2014 at 8:36 PM
Bump for edit
MrsGerbode4
by Bronze Member on Dec. 28, 2014 at 8:40 PM
I did deal with physical abuse and I believe he cheated. Anyway, before all that, I would dread knowing he was coming home and automatically get in a bad mood. I did NOT want him to touch me. All we did was argue and fight.
Smil3yfac3
by Bronze Member on Dec. 28, 2014 at 8:40 PM
When I realized that he would never put family first. He was very self-centered and emotionally abusive (this I realized once I divorced him).
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)