• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Anyone eye f*** your dh right in front of you?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 72 Replies
This happened today while going through a zaxbys drive through . The girl at the window kept doing it to my dh and then looking at me like she hated me . It was so obvious . I'm not a jealous person so I just smiled . wtf is wrong with ppl . Does a man in a mini van with his wife and two kids really do it that bad for ya lol.

Has this happened in front of you ?
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 28, 2014 at 2:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 28, 2014 at 2:54 PM
Maybe she just had a face like she was mad at you? Some people always look mad. I doubt she was doing what you think.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 28, 2014 at 2:56 PM
She didn't look mad when she was looking at him lol but otherwise I could possibly believe that .

Quoting Anonymous 2: Maybe she just had a face like she was mad at you? Some people always look mad. I doubt she was doing what you think.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 28, 2014 at 2:57 PM
7 moms liked this
I highly doubt she found your minivan driving husband to be that sexy but post a pic so I can eye fuck him.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 28, 2014 at 2:58 PM
It's my mini van he was driving . You wish lol.

Quoting Anonymous 3: I highly doubt she found your minivan driving husband to be that sexy but post a pic so I can eye fuck him.
youngstepmom512
by Silver Member on Dec. 28, 2014 at 2:58 PM
1 mom liked this
Its called "Resting Bitch Face"...I have that lol

Quoting Anonymous 2: Maybe she just had a face like she was mad at you? Some people always look mad. I doubt she was doing what you think.
Missdameanor
by on Dec. 28, 2014 at 2:59 PM

Maybe she is just really into minivans...

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 28, 2014 at 3:00 PM
Me too :/

Quoting youngstepmom512: Its called "Resting Bitch Face"...I have that lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 28, 2014 at 3:00 PM
He's that fugly? I don't care whose minivan it is, I find it hard to believe anyone who is remotely attractive drives one. So I'm going with the fact that he's a double-nagger.

Quoting Anonymous 1: It's my mini van he was driving . You wish lol.

Quoting Anonymous 3: I highly doubt she found your minivan driving husband to be that sexy but post a pic so I can eye fuck him.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 28, 2014 at 3:00 PM
3 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

Here I changed my mind .. Go easy

justpeachy71904
by peachy on Dec. 28, 2014 at 3:00 PM
Haha I have that too

Quoting youngstepmom512: Its called "Resting Bitch Face"...I have that lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)