Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I going to kick him out when the step kids leave.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 75 Replies

Mobile Photo

This picture is just one example of one room in our house right now.

The baby is sick. He has a fever of 103.3. Mine is 102.8. Baby needs me. Every time I try to leave him (or even wear him) he screams. He wants to sleep on my shoulder.

My DH and step kids have absolutely trashed my home. I have desperately been trying to clean it up. But I feel like hell. And I can only do so much while carrying the baby around.

I have asked DH for help about 7 times today. He just keeps saying "you're gonna have to just let him cry." Um no. Just hold your sick child DH so I can clean the damn house. Give me 1/2 an hour. And the. At lest I'll feel like o did something.

I have never in all my years as a parent felt completely overwhelmed and completely useless before. I do now and I hate the feeling.

Oh and what IS DH doing? Watching 2 tvs in 2 rooms. He has football on one and another show on another and he's going back and forth. Because the SKids are watching the one program with him and he wants to watch football.

Um?

Oh and why can't he help? It's the lord's day.
So when the kids leave DH can go watch football at church or wherever. Not here.

I dont even want to look at the jerk.
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 28, 2014 at 3:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 28, 2014 at 3:34 PM
It doesn't look too bad
ashiilolo
by Gold Member on Dec. 28, 2014 at 3:34 PM
That doesn't look trashed. I would just leave it and not say anything to DH. Let him clean it up when he wants and if he doesn't, let it stay like that until he gets sick of looking at it. Eventually it will get cleaned
sheramom4
by Emerald Member on Dec. 28, 2014 at 3:34 PM

LMAO! You cannot be serious.

If you are....that looks like a typical room with a busy family and a sick baby. Not "trashed" at all.  Hand the baby to your husband and clean it up if it is really that big of a deal. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 28, 2014 at 3:35 PM
Don't blame you.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Dec. 28, 2014 at 3:36 PM
good lord, let him enjoy his kids while he has them. Itll get cleaned up eventually
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Dec. 28, 2014 at 3:36 PM
1 mom liked this

you married him.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Dec. 28, 2014 at 3:36 PM
2 moms liked this
You are putting unneeded stress on yourself. You are sick and the baby is sick. Relax. Your husband isn't being an ass, he is spending time with his kids. Your house is not that bad. Quit being a martyr who thinks her house has to be spotless when she is sick.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Dec. 28, 2014 at 3:37 PM
1 mom liked this
That looks like 5 minutes of picking up.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 28, 2014 at 3:37 PM

Mobile Photo

Different angle.
brendens_mommy
by Silver Member on Dec. 28, 2014 at 3:37 PM
Go kick him in the nuts!
Id be a raging bitch and go flip the breakers.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)