• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

my mom allowed...HORRIBLE

Posted by on Dec. 28, 2014 at 4:31 PM
  • 27 Replies

Her 11 year old daughter to secretly show my son the anaconda video from Niki Minaj and my son came up to me saying "listen to what k taught me" and then sung the song. Me and hubs listen to country music so it was not from us! I confronted my mom, off to the side and my son told her the same thing. He's 4. He said k showed him the video. I was horrified! But she cried her crocodile tears and I was the one screamed at because I shouldn't have brought it up on Christmas.

Her HUGE dog snapped at my 3 year old daughter because it's a jealous dog and my daughter sat beside my mom. The dogs growl was so loud and scary I snatched my daughter up and my mom coddled the dog saying "it's not your fault Nina (dog) you're not in trouble Nina! " blaming my daughter because she had the nerve to make the dog jealous.
Her dogs rip up the neighborhood cats on a near daily basis, and when they do my mom screams "yes! Woo! He'll yeah" like she's watching a football game! It's weird.
I guess I also ruined Christmas by having a heart problem cause monitor kept going off. I now am staying with my in laws, who she also hates, because I can't handle her crazy! She went off on me yesterday because I supposedly love my dead dad more than her. And she stated all the times she beat me brutally as a toddler kid and teen , I earned it. That she should have abandoned me as a kid and ran since I love dad more. She even keeps saying there are evil demons in her house and that's why her and her 11 year old daughter still Co sleep- so the demons won't get them. UGH.
by on Dec. 28, 2014 at 4:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Dec. 28, 2014 at 4:34 PM
3 moms liked this

So cut contact with your mom if she's psycho.

shadowcat76
by Platinum Member on Dec. 28, 2014 at 4:34 PM
Why do you continue to associate with this woman? I wouldn't be letting her anywhere near my kids. .mom or not. She sounds positively toxic.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 28, 2014 at 4:35 PM

I'd be calling CPS to get the 11 year old out of there before she does more harm, physically and mentally to that kid.

Crymsm
by Platinum Member on Dec. 28, 2014 at 4:35 PM
1 mom liked this
And you still talk to her crazy ass cus?...
abuckalew
by Silver Member on Dec. 28, 2014 at 4:36 PM
Wow. She needs help. Sorry I have no real words of wisdom
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 28, 2014 at 4:38 PM

Uh.... I'd take your sister (if that's anyway possible), and run.

blinx
by Gold Member on Dec. 28, 2014 at 4:38 PM
Was staying for the holidays. I thought the therapy helped her. Wrong

Quoting Crymsm: And you still talk to her crazy ass cus?...
othermom
by Ruby Member on Dec. 28, 2014 at 4:39 PM

Quoting Anonymous 2:

I'd be calling CPS to get the 11 year old out of there before she does more harm, physically and mentally to that kid.

I agree

beaularson91
by Ruby Member on Dec. 28, 2014 at 4:39 PM
Ok so stop having anything to do with her.....
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Dec. 28, 2014 at 4:40 PM
no brainer right?

Quoting Anonymous 1:

So cut contact with your mom if she's psycho.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)