• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I JUST Created Something awesome. Would YOU Eat it?

Posted by on Dec. 28, 2014 at 4:59 PM
  • 31 Replies
I got the idea for a spicy caramel. I made it and the kids and dh love it! I think if I use less jalapeño and take the actual jalapeño out afterward it would be something that people who like the spicy/sweet combo would love. Would you eat spicy caramel?
by on Dec. 28, 2014 at 4:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
bluebunnybabe
by kid crack dealer on Dec. 28, 2014 at 5:01 PM
I would! But then again, I love spicy junk food to start with. Maybe you could make bacon dipped in spicy caramel. Or bacon wrapped stuffed jalapeños dipped in caramel.
fightlikegirl5
by on Dec. 28, 2014 at 5:01 PM
1 mom liked this
Ew
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Dec. 28, 2014 at 5:01 PM
I am not a candy person, but I would try it.
eadyT
by on Dec. 28, 2014 at 5:01 PM
If balanced right, you bet. I eat jalapeños on my sandwiches and hot sauce on almost everything thougj.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 28, 2014 at 5:02 PM
No.
the_dude
by abides on Dec. 28, 2014 at 5:03 PM
1 mom liked this

yup we have an awesome salted spicy caramel shake at work and I love it!

KennyPooPoo22
by on Dec. 28, 2014 at 5:04 PM
Heck yes
mom2many747
by Momma Duck on Dec. 28, 2014 at 5:05 PM
1 mom liked this
Omg you know now I have to try to make some bacon dipped spicy caramel!!! That's going to be my next project!!

Quoting bluebunnybabe: I would! But then again, I love spicy junk food to start with. Maybe you could make bacon dipped in spicy caramel. Or bacon wrapped stuffed jalapeños dipped in caramel.
LyTe684
by on Dec. 28, 2014 at 5:05 PM
No
bluebunnybabe
by kid crack dealer on Dec. 28, 2014 at 5:08 PM
We make bacon wrapped stuffed jalapeños pretty often & now I'm thinking next time I need to dip a few in caramel. We do bacon wrapped steaks too. We're bacon kind of people I guess. Lol

Quoting mom2many747: Omg you know now I have to try to make some bacon dipped spicy caramel!!! That's going to be my next project!!

Quoting bluebunnybabe: I would! But then again, I love spicy junk food to start with. Maybe you could make bacon dipped in spicy caramel. Or bacon wrapped stuffed jalapeños dipped in caramel.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)