Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Crazy stuff...

Posted by on Dec. 28, 2014 at 5:00 PM
  • 7 Replies
Your parents do that makes you say wth? I'm not talking about abuse or such. Just crazy funny things that a bit annoying. I'm sure someday my kids will be rolling their eyes at me too.

My step father covers the floor mats in his car so the mats never get dirty, with newspaper. He also washes off their car with a bucket of water every single time they drive it. Even when its late when they get home or freezing cold.
by on Dec. 28, 2014 at 5:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
wehaveboys
by Member on Dec. 28, 2014 at 5:17 PM
Bump
Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Dec. 28, 2014 at 5:19 PM
I cover our couch and loveseat with blankets. It's easy to throw the blankets in the wash to get rid of dog hair and little boy messes.
wehaveboys
by Member on Dec. 28, 2014 at 5:27 PM
That's totally normal. But washing your car after a mile trip to grocery store because its dusty...on pavement lol
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Dec. 28, 2014 at 5:41 PM
My MIL was seriously concerned with our TP use and overwhelming the sewer lines when we lived with her. She would buy only single-ply and informed me she actually expected me to re-use sheets when I peed!
-spork2.0-
by Platinum Member on Dec. 28, 2014 at 5:43 PM
...ew

Quoting Anonymous 1: My MIL was seriously concerned with our TP use and overwhelming the sewer lines when we lived with her. She would buy only single-ply and informed me she actually expected me to re-use sheets when I peed!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 28, 2014 at 5:46 PM

My uncle has to write the price and date of purchase on everything he buys in permanant marker. It's so tacky.

wehaveboys
by Member on Dec. 28, 2014 at 5:46 PM
Bump
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)