Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Does Anyone Have a Fitbit One?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 9 Replies
I was looking at them on Amazon and they have pretty good reviews. If you have one, what are your thoughts on its quality?
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 28, 2014 at 5:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
sunsetchick34
by Gold Member on Dec. 28, 2014 at 5:32 PM
Yes hubby just got them for us over Christmas n so far its been living up to the hype. Our insurance will give him back money based on our points.
IAMmomtotrips
by Platinum Member on Dec. 28, 2014 at 6:05 PM
I had a fitbit force and it broke my wrist out in a nasty rash, so I returned it and went with the garmin vivofit. I love it, because it links to my myfitnesstracker app and had a heart monitor with it.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 28, 2014 at 6:07 PM

what does it do?  seems like a high priced pedometer from the commercials.

mcginnisc
by *Claire-Bear* on Dec. 28, 2014 at 6:16 PM

I have a Flex and my SIL has a Charge. I like the Flex a lot. The Charge is cool as it shows everything on the "face" of it. 

Claire

" I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13 

justpeachy71904
by peachy on Dec. 28, 2014 at 6:18 PM
I have the flex. I ♡ it for what I do.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 28, 2014 at 6:57 PM
The fitbit links to myfitnesspal which is how I track calories so I like that. No hr though. I was looking at the Garmin but the reviews are higher for the Fitbit.

Quoting IAMmomtotrips: I had a fitbit force and it broke my wrist out in a nasty rash, so I returned it and went with the garmin vivofit. I love it, because it links to my myfitnesstracker app and had a heart monitor with it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
wise.toes
by on Dec. 28, 2014 at 7:00 PM

i think they're pointless. i have a flex and the novelty wore of right away.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 28, 2014 at 7:46 PM

The Flex is the one that doesn't show anything on the band, right?  I have a friend with that one and she hates it.  The One shows everything right on the screen which is what I like.  I have another app/device to track my training runs but I mostly would want something that tracks my everyday activities and more than just a pedometer.

Quoting wise.toes:

wise.toes
by on Dec. 28, 2014 at 8:08 PM

yah 

it syncs with my phone app and computer.

i still just didn't find it all that interesting. 

Quoting Anonymous 1:

The Flex is the one that doesn't show anything on the band, right?  I have a friend with that one and she hates it.  The One shows everything right on the screen which is what I like.  I have another app/device to track my training runs but I mostly would want something that tracks my everyday activities and more than just a pedometer.

Quoting wise.toes:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)