Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Oops, sorry I killed your dog. ETA for those of you who can't comprehend

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 284 Replies
Every morning my elderly neighbor lets her

little rat looking dog out in her backyard and everytime it escapes under the fence. It shits in everyone eles yards and lays down in the middle of the street. I see the old lady in her motorized chair going up and down the street screeching that fucking hairballs name.Driving home from church this morning that yapping shit machine ran out in front of me. I didnt even hit the brake. I felt bad for a second but then my dh and kids started laughing. Not my fault it was stupid.

READ THE DAMN POST BEFORE YOU REPLY. Nowhere did I say I intentionally hit the ratdog. It ran out in front of me and no I didn't hit the brakes because it was too late and I didn't want to get in an accident. My neighbor has been asked repeatedly to keep the dog contained.She chose not to.NOT MY FUCKING FAULT.
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 28, 2014 at 5:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 28, 2014 at 5:40 PM
2 moms liked this
You're not supposed to slam on your brakes for animals anyway. Too bad, so sad. They should have trained their animal better!

I have a couple neighbors dogs I pray my sons bus will run over. The fuckers come out, unleashed, with their owner every morning and come barking at the bus driver and the aide and try to get on the damn bus
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Dec. 28, 2014 at 5:40 PM
45 moms liked this
Your kids laughed that you killed a dog? Awesome family you have there...
fairymaid23
by Silver Member on Dec. 28, 2014 at 5:40 PM
Lol yea I would of done same thing. If that lady can go lookn for her dog then she was able to take the dog for a walk.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 28, 2014 at 5:41 PM
She shouldn't have continued letting it out to run lose like that. It's her own fault.
KRIZZ25
by Gold Member on Dec. 28, 2014 at 5:41 PM
wow..hartless ..
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Dec. 28, 2014 at 5:41 PM
3 moms liked this

That's just wrong. You just taught your kids it is ok to kill animals.

mommieof38829
by on Dec. 28, 2014 at 5:42 PM
3 moms liked this
Your kids and husband laughed after you killed a dog? Yeah that's very weird of them
Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Dec. 28, 2014 at 5:42 PM
22 moms liked this

Your kids started laughing when you killed an animal? You should take them to see a psychiatrist, please. That isn't even remotely normal.

EmilysMom2010
by Ruby Member on Dec. 28, 2014 at 5:42 PM
3 moms liked this
What?
Wow. That's fucked up. And congrats on raising little psychopaths.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 28, 2014 at 5:42 PM
They are silly like that, my sweet babies.
Quoting Anonymous 4: Your kids laughed that you killed a dog? Awesome family you have there...
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)