Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How to cut a family member off?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 22 Replies
Anybody have a family member you have cut off? Was it easy for you? Or hard. I have a cousin im trying to cut off. And she wont let go. 1st off she belittles me. 2nd she tried to fistfight me. Im tired of her and sht.
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 28, 2014 at 5:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 28, 2014 at 5:53 PM

I've got bitchass family members like that. I cut them out of my life and it was not hard at all. I'll see them sometimes in public and I will pretend that I don't even know them. The only sucky part is I will have to face them in the future if there is ever a funeral. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 28, 2014 at 5:54 PM
I just stopped answering calls and texts plus blocked them on facebook.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 28, 2014 at 5:54 PM
I feel bad tho. I have a good heart and i always feel bad. She always says were family. But she acts terrible.

Quoting Anonymous 2:

I've got bitchass family members like that. I cut them out of my life and it was not hard at all. I'll see them sometimes in public and I will pretend that I don't even know them. The only sucky part is I will have to face them in the future if there is ever a funeral. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 28, 2014 at 5:56 PM
I dont know if i can block her. But i already stopped answering calls and text messages

Quoting Anonymous 3: I just stopped answering calls and texts plus blocked them on facebook.
Brandyns87
by on Dec. 28, 2014 at 5:59 PM
I changed my number and blocked her.
shorty00207450
by on Dec. 28, 2014 at 6:00 PM

i just ignore them. i dont let them know anything.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 28, 2014 at 6:01 PM
Eventually she'll get the hint.

Quoting Anonymous 1: I dont know if i can block her. But i already stopped answering calls and text messages

Quoting Anonymous 3: I just stopped answering calls and texts plus blocked them on facebook.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 28, 2014 at 6:02 PM
Good hopefully she will.

Quoting Anonymous 3: Eventually she'll get the hint.

Quoting Anonymous 1: I dont know if i can block her. But i already stopped answering calls and text messages

bigmouthbabe
by on Dec. 28, 2014 at 6:02 PM
Tell her you are done and don't want her in your life.
UxorQuodMatris.
by on Dec. 28, 2014 at 6:02 PM
I cut ties with my father in September. I tried to do it quietly, just not responding to messages and such, but he didn't get the hint and www harassing my sisters, so finally I just told him I was done. I told him why as well, because he's the type to rewrite history and selectively remember the things he has done and said.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)