• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Teaching children to laugh about killing animals - S/O

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 13 Replies

is just sick and wrong...imo...that lady who's kids laughed at the dog getting run over and dying...part of what's wrong with society and why there's bullies who think it's okay to hurt or kill others.  fucking sick..

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 28, 2014 at 7:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SunshneDaydream
by Ruby Member on Dec. 28, 2014 at 7:11 PM
I agree. I couldn't even respond to that shit...

Quoting Anonymous 1:

is just sick and wrong...imo...that lady who's kids laughed at the dog getting run over and dying...part of what's wrong with society and why there's bullies who think it's okay to hurt or kill others.  fucking sick..

Spam72
by Ruby Member on Dec. 28, 2014 at 7:12 PM
Pretty twisted. My kids cried when I hit a wild bunny at night by accident.
JoliPetitChaton
by on Dec. 28, 2014 at 7:12 PM
Great, a spin off of an already stupid troll post.
AvantGardener
by on Dec. 28, 2014 at 7:13 PM

I didn't see it but empathy is a big deal in our house. It's not a personal goal of mine to raise sociopaths.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 28, 2014 at 7:13 PM
There has always been bullying in your time, before your time, this time, and in the future.
Yes it is wrong to laugh at a dying animal and kinda sick
SciFiMama91
by 🎨Crafty Pants🎨 on Dec. 28, 2014 at 7:13 PM
Wtf!! I obviously missed something.
wrensong
by Pagan Mother on Dec. 28, 2014 at 7:13 PM

I agree.  If we had run over an animal all of my kids wouldl have been upsset, including my teenage boys

Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Dec. 28, 2014 at 7:15 PM
I'm not trying to raise a little sociopath. That was just alarming that they'd laugh at that.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 28, 2014 at 7:16 PM
Sick. They might even look or act like "normal" people in society. How many people like them are walking around, how many are we socializing with on a daily basis? Makes me scared for my kids.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Dec. 28, 2014 at 7:17 PM

I totally agree with you. Not only regarding the empathy (or lack of it in this psycho's case) for the dog (or any living being), but the family didn't seem to feel any empathy for the ELDERLY owner of the dog. For many older people, their pets are all they have, the only "family" they have on a day-to-day basis. I would be mortified if I killed, by accident, a neighbor's, or anyone's, pet, but especially an elderly person's dog.

Then the psycho comes in here bragging about how she and her children were LAUGHING about it.

It is a fact that children who show no empathy for animals eventually grow to have no empathy for other human beings. And we know what that means. Sounds like in her family, it's a generational, cyclical thing.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)