Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Now I appreciate 2nd time moms.

Posted by on Dec. 28, 2014 at 8:29 PM
  • 24 Replies
I baby sat a two year old and had my 11 month old DS today. Lord help me, I don't know if I want a second one now lol.

Any moms who have 2+ kids, especially toddlers, you're amazing.
by on Dec. 28, 2014 at 8:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KnBugsMommy
by Bronze Member on Dec. 28, 2014 at 8:32 PM
1 mom liked this
My husband left 1 week before I had our second DD. My girls are 2yrs 8 months apart talk about an adjustment! You'd get used to it if they were both yours I think we are extra careful with others children lol
Stephd710
by Emerald Member on Dec. 28, 2014 at 8:35 PM
1 mom liked this
I had twins and became single when they were a month old. But it was my "normal" to have two at once. I don't want any more but I look at people with one baby and can't help but think pfffffft.....easy.
SithMom71
by Silver Member on Dec. 28, 2014 at 8:35 PM
1 mom liked this
My boys are 16 months apart. It was a challenge at first, but as they got older (and potty trained) it got easier. Except for the fighting over toys. That never stops.
WaterorWine
by Wino on Dec. 28, 2014 at 8:36 PM
1 mom liked this
Yeah, I felt obligated to constantly entertain her, I think I overdid it. She probably would have had fun even if I toned it down a bit. The hardest part was coordinating naps.

Quoting KnBugsMommy: My husband left 1 week before I had our second DD. My girls are 2yrs 8 months apart talk about an adjustment! You'd get used to it if they were both yours I think we are extra careful with others children lol
TowerWife
by CrazyDogLady on Dec. 28, 2014 at 8:36 PM
Mine were 20 months apart. I don't know how I did it. Lol
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Dec. 28, 2014 at 8:36 PM

My first will be almost 11 when the second is born. lol. I don't think I will really count!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 28, 2014 at 8:37 PM
I have 5 children and I love it lol!
Ages 7,6,5,3 and 1
The 7and 6yr old are 17 months apart
The 6 and 5yr old are 10months apart
The 5 and 3 are 20months apart
The 3 and 1 are 18 months apart .
KnBugsMommy
by Bronze Member on Dec. 28, 2014 at 8:37 PM
1 mom liked this
I think the fact I fostered twin girls for 6 months (until we found out they weren't my uncle's) was the only reason I didn't freak out when I had my 2nd lol

Quoting Stephd710: I had twins and became single when they were a month old. But it was my "normal" to have two at once. I don't want any more but I look at people with one baby and can't help but think pfffffft.....easy.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 28, 2014 at 8:37 PM

I have 2 kids. but they are 2 years old and 12 years old. I love the age gap.

WaterorWine
by Wino on Dec. 28, 2014 at 8:37 PM
I don't blame you, I have a new level of admiration for moms of multiples.

Quoting Stephd710: I had twins and became single when they were a month old. But it was my "normal" to have two at once. I don't want any more but I look at people with one baby and can't help but think pfffffft.....easy.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)