Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

drug tests...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 11 Replies
Has anyone ever bought a drug test from the store an used it on yourself or tested someone close to you?

I think my SO is doing more than smoking pot behind my back, but can't prove it. I wanna know for sure.

How accurate were they an what brand did you use?
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 28, 2014 at 9:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Dec. 28, 2014 at 9:53 PM
1 mom liked this
I've never had reason to, here's a bump.
ashiilolo
by Gold Member on Dec. 28, 2014 at 9:55 PM
Your SO is letting you drug test him? If so, he probably isn't doing anything.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 28, 2014 at 9:58 PM
I told him in a heated argument I was going too, but highly doubt he believes me.

Quoting ashiilolo: Your SO is letting you drug test him? If so, he probably isn't doing anything.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 28, 2014 at 9:59 PM

Never had a reason to do so.  Dh and I both had to have drug tests to get our job and random drug testing done while employed . . .

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 28, 2014 at 10:00 PM

The fact that you have doubts is a big red flag. Listen to yourself. I gave benefit of the doubt and trusted someone since I had no proof and found myself married to a crackhead. Either you're right & deserve to know or you don't trust him for some other reason. You can ask for the home test but they can be beat....and people on drugs know how to beat them. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Dec. 28, 2014 at 10:01 PM

Oh for fuck sake. Just break up with him already. One of the pillars of a lasting relationship is trust. Whether or not he's telling the truth, you don't trust him. If it's a big enough deal to you that you would actually drug test him rather than take his word for it, there really isn't any good reason to stay with him.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Dec. 28, 2014 at 10:02 PM
Good luck here's a bump!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 28, 2014 at 10:04 PM
I figured if he doesnt know when I'll do it then he can't beat it.

Quoting Anonymous 3:

The fact that you have doubts is a big red flag. Listen to yourself. I gave benefit of the doubt and trusted someone since I had no proof and found myself married to a crackhead. Either you're right & deserve to know or you don't trust him for some other reason. You can ask for the home test but they can be beat....and people on drugs know how to beat them. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 28, 2014 at 10:05 PM
Thanks

Quoting Anonymous 4:

Oh for fuck sake. Just break up with him already. One of the pillars of a lasting relationship is trust. Whether or not he's telling the truth, you don't trust him. If it's a big enough deal to you that you would actually drug test him rather than take his word for it, there really isn't any good reason to stay with him.

JulyBabies
by Platinum Member on Dec. 28, 2014 at 10:07 PM

I agree with everything, the part in bold says it all.

Quoting Anonymous 4:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)