Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Seriously grow up! VENT

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 25 Replies
so I got a roll on perfume in a bath set as a gift it's Vera wanG pink princess... Never used it before but wth..
My friend has apprently been using this perfume for years not sure which version and I was telling Ooh this was in my bath set sweet and she gets all short on her text.. So I ask her like are you angry? She says no but ppl always end up getting the same stuff as me.

Sorry someone gifted me something, 2015 might be the year I walk away from that bs!
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 28, 2014 at 10:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
AllofFive19
by Emerald Member on Dec. 28, 2014 at 10:24 PM
1 mom liked this
Geez... better tell her to refuse all presents next year so noone gets the same thing.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 28, 2014 at 10:25 PM
I feel like I am being accused of copying her, no one can like the same music or have the same taste as her or were "copying"... It smells nice and it's expensive like geeze!

Quoting AllofFive19: Geez... better tell her to refuse all presents next year so noone gets the same thing.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 28, 2014 at 10:26 PM
And we're damn adults!
Bluerose1482
by Ruby Member on Dec. 28, 2014 at 10:26 PM

One of my sisters is like that.  

Rebirth0112
by on Dec. 28, 2014 at 10:28 PM
1 mom liked this
Ask her if she needs a shovel to dig the sand out of her vagina.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 28, 2014 at 10:29 PM
1 mom liked this
Oh yeah. I'm sure she was the first person with it. *eyeroll*
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 28, 2014 at 10:29 PM
Just to sad!

Quoting Bluerose1482:

One of my sisters is like that.  

AllofFive19
by Emerald Member on Dec. 28, 2014 at 10:30 PM
1 mom liked this
In a way, that is exactly what you're being accused of. She's either going to have to suck it up and deal or she will have to start refusing presents so she can make sure no one gets the same as she.

Quoting Anonymous 1: I feel like I am being accused of copying her, no one can like the same music or have the same taste as her or were "copying"... It smells nice and it's expensive like geeze!

Quoting AllofFive19: Geez... better tell her to refuse all presents next year so noone gets the same thing.
donnag013
by Platinum Member on Dec. 28, 2014 at 10:30 PM

Yeah, that's messed up.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 28, 2014 at 10:31 PM
1 mom liked this
We have a lot of the same taste like it happens

Quoting AllofFive19: In a way, that is exactly what you're being accused of. She's either going to have to suck it up and deal or she will have to start refusing presents so she can make sure no one gets the same as she.

Quoting Anonymous 1: I feel like I am being accused of copying her, no one can like the same music or have the same taste as her or were "copying"... It smells nice and it's expensive like geeze!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)