Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Stop living through your 16 y/o DD

Posted by on Dec. 28, 2014 at 11:07 PM
  • 0 Replies

I have a friend who I have known for alost 11 yrs now. She has 3 kids DD16 DS 15 & DD14. ( They are actually my step kids. Their dad dies in '08 while we were together, I also had 2 kids with him. After he died her & I stayed very close. We were good friends from the beginning. & the kids still looked at me as their step mom, & to this dad still call me mom also.) Ok anyway, over the years I had noticed the 16 Y/O, we will call her K, dressing well like a toned down Miley Cyrus. Her mom, call her A, does not care. She encourages it! To the point where it seems like she is almost trying to live through her DD. K has a lot of figure. She is short, big boobs big buttt. Fro the time she was about 8 or 9 A swore she was getting boobs (she wasn't at the time) Has always made comments on K's figure. & now she is still always talking about it. She makes her wear thongs. Which whatever, but she lets her wear tight or leggings whatever you wanna call them. K bent over in front of me one day in her tights with a thong on & NOTHING was left to the imagination. In the summer when we would go over to their house K would have shorts on that were so damn short her ass was hanging out of the back. I see her pics on instagram & I swear her clothing could not get any tighter! A has like no boobs, had K at 16,  & I feel like she is using K's well figured body to almost live through. Like she lets her dress sexy and slutty because she can't or because she never got to be a 'normal' 16 yr old so she has K doing it for her. 

And I know, not my kids not my business. But I have been in these kids lives since they were 2, 4 & 5. I have a right to care. & yes A knows the kids still call me mom. She lets them. She tells everyone that I a their other mom. Not step mom, not the girl that was dating their dad when he dies. I am their other mom. She knows kind of how I feel about the way K dresses. But not all of it. I just needed to get it out here lol. Saw a post of K on instagram & it had just been bugging me so I had to get my vent out lol

Oh also my DD who is 8 now stays the night over there from time to time & A has tried telling me that my DD is starting to get little boobs and will need a bra soon. This was said when my DD was 6. NO Im sorry my DD is not getting boobs. IDK where she is seeing this, but no. Stop trying to make my DD grow up to fast the way you did yours!

by on Dec. 28, 2014 at 11:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)