• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I miss her so much!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 15 Replies
1 mom liked this

When I had my DD I sold my horse. She need someone that had more time than I did and I kew keeping her wouldn't be fair. It has been 5 years and I miss her more everyday. She was my best friend for 15 years. To make things worst I can't even find out who has her now or if she is gone.

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 28, 2014 at 11:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 28, 2014 at 11:27 PM

Bump

Sacha102
by Silver Member on Dec. 28, 2014 at 11:28 PM

I'm sorry, it sucks. I just had to euthanise my German shepherd that I had for 11 years. I miss her heaps too. 

Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Dec. 28, 2014 at 11:28 PM
That's sad, I'm sorry. I used to ride when I was kid, but I've never owned a horse.
vegaswife2011
by LMAO on Dec. 28, 2014 at 11:28 PM

I'm sorry. 

gee18
by busy mommy2Ari on Dec. 28, 2014 at 11:30 PM
I'm sorry 😥
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 28, 2014 at 11:32 PM

I'm sorry the year after that I had to put my 15 year old golden retriever down. 

Quoting Sacha102:

I'm sorry, it sucks. I just had to euthanise my German shepherd that I had for 11 years. I miss her heaps too. 

onethentwins
by Ruby Member on Dec. 28, 2014 at 11:33 PM

Sorry to hear that. I'm surprised you can't track her down. I bet she misses you too. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 28, 2014 at 11:35 PM

AQHA considers them dead after 25 years.

Quoting onethentwins:

Sorry to hear that. I'm surprised you can't track her down. I bet she misses you too. 

Sacha102
by Silver Member on Dec. 28, 2014 at 11:35 PM

It was the hardest decision that I have ever made, and as much guilt I feel it was the correct choice. As pet owners we need to do what's best for them and not for our own selfish reasons. That's what you did for your horse and pup so take comfort in that. 

Quoting Anonymous 1:

I'm sorry the year after that I had to put my 15 year old golden retriever down. 

Quoting Sacha102:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 28, 2014 at 11:39 PM

I think it just hitting hard right now. When things were bad I saddle her up and go for a ride. My friend died at 42 of a heart at in march and in may another friend committed suicide. Now they don't think my aunt has much longer to live.

Quoting Sacha102:

It was the hardest decision that I have ever made, and as much guilt I feel it was the correct choice. As pet owners we need to do what's best for them and not for our own selfish reasons. That's what you did for your horse and pup so take comfort in that. 

Quoting Anonymous 1:

Quoting Sacha102:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)