Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Teen moms, please help with my pregnant teen niece

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 27 Replies
Teen moms, former or current, I was wondering if you would be willing to help my 17 year niece. Her mom She just found out she's pregnant and I would like for her to talk to other people who have gone through it or are going through it. Her mom does not care at all about the fact that she's pregnant (single mother, my sister) and said "do whatever you wanna do, I don't give a damn, go live with the guy who knocked you up if you have to." Her mother would be happier without her... she's an alcoholic who has a dumpy boyfriend and doesn't pay any attention to her daughter, so honestly it doesn't come as a surprise that her daughter got pregnant.

My niece asked me if I could connect her with people who've had similar experiences, and I agreed. She would like to be reached by email. If you are willing to, please reply to this post saying that you are and then I'll PM you with her email.

Thanks in advance.
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 31, 2014 at 1:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Dec. 31, 2014 at 1:53 AM
3 moms liked this

Have her join CM but join a Teen Mom group instead of giving her email to a bunch of nut jobs, lol

Gypsy.Scribe
by on Dec. 31, 2014 at 1:53 AM
Why can't she make a CM account herself?
ShowMustGoOn86
by on Dec. 31, 2014 at 1:54 AM
I was 18 when I became a mom, but that was through marriage, so I'm not sure if she'd be interested in talking to me. I do have custody of my 15 year old niece who is 35 weeks pregnant. If she's interested, I have no problem talking to her.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SaskMummy
by Mandy on Dec. 31, 2014 at 1:54 AM
I was 17 when I got pregnant the first time , she can talk to me .
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 31, 2014 at 1:54 AM
1 mom liked this
She's not interested in joining the website, just wants to connect with a few people who can give her honest non judgmental advice.

Quoting Sassy762:

Have her join CM but join a Teen Mom group instead of giving her email to a bunch of nut jobs, lol

SitaStJames
by *Sita* on Dec. 31, 2014 at 1:55 AM
1 mom liked this

she should join cafemom herself and write her own post about this...

Zazayam
by Ruby Member on Dec. 31, 2014 at 1:55 AM

What is she looking for, support? Just different experiences? What?

Why not just tell her to join here, I think there's a teen / young mom group.

I had my first at 17, pregnant at 16. Terrible idea, but no regrets. I worked my ass of and hardly got to see him for the first few years of his life between being in school and at different jobs, but it worked out.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 31, 2014 at 1:56 AM
1 mom liked this
I think it's great that you're offering to talk to her. The purpose of sites like this is to connect with other moms and become a support system.

Quoting ShowMustGoOn86: I was 18 when I became a mom, but that was through marriage, so I'm not sure if she'd be interested in talking to me. I do have custody of my 15 year old niece who is 35 weeks pregnant. If she's interested, I have no problem talking to her.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 31, 2014 at 2:00 AM
It was hard at first. But I had support which made it easy. I got Pregnant at 16, had her at 17. I'm married to her father still, I'm a sahm and I don't struggle financially. My house is really nice, my daughter is about to start soccer, we eat all organic foods and live healthy lifestyles. A lot better off than some. It's all how you make it really. Just tell her to not be dumb with a dumb mistake.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 31, 2014 at 2:08 AM
Thanks for sharing. It certainly is what you make of it.

Quoting Anonymous 3: It was hard at first. But I had support which made it easy. I got Pregnant at 16, had her at 17. I'm married to her father still, I'm a sahm and I don't struggle financially. My house is really nice, my daughter is about to start soccer, we eat all organic foods and live healthy lifestyles. A lot better off than some. It's all how you make it really. Just tell her to not be dumb with a dumb mistake.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)