Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I called off the wedding because he's a DOUCHEBAG

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 17 Replies
We have been together for just over a year and planned on getting married in March. Yesterday he tells me that he wants to come clean about everything. Ok, I agree. I had some things I wanted to clear up as well. Boy was I in for a surprise.

He tells me that he GAY and that the only reason he's marrying me is because he doesn't want his family to judge him. He basically said that he is trying to prove his family that he is not gay. He also confessed that he has a boyfriend.

Wtf.

I never suspected him being gay. Not in the least so I honestly think he's bi and trying to get the best of both worlds. I don't share my man, I told him and he got all butt hurt (pun intended) and started begging me to go along with this bullshit wedding.

Fucking asshole , I broke off the engagement right then and there.

Now I'm thinking I must be the biggest IDIOT in the world to fall for him. What a dumb ass seriously. I don't know how I'm going to break it to my family that its all over . It's fucking embarrassing
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 31, 2014 at 3:38 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 31, 2014 at 3:39 AM
3 moms liked this
Yeah, he's an asshole. Not for being gay, but for deceiving you right up to the point of marriage.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 31, 2014 at 3:40 AM
Oh and he has been calling and texting all day . I'm going to change my number if this shit continues
heavenly1462
by Jessica on Dec. 31, 2014 at 3:41 AM
1 mom liked this
I'm so sorry! You're not an idiot. That guy has some serious issues if he thinks it's morally ok to trick someone into marrying him. The guy is a loser and you dodged a bullet.
super123momma
by Silver Member on Dec. 31, 2014 at 3:41 AM
Gay guy's are so much more attractive.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 31, 2014 at 3:42 AM
I am kinda glad he fessed up before the wedding. At least he had the balls to do that.

Quoting heavenly1462: I'm so sorry! You're not an idiot. That guy has some serious issues if he thinks it's morally ok to trick someone into marrying him. The guy is a loser and you dodged a bullet.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 31, 2014 at 3:43 AM
He's insane thinking I'd still marry him knowing full well that he will still be with his boyfriend. That's fuckin sick

Quoting super123momma: Gay guy's are so much more attractive.
blessed107
by Diamond Member on Dec. 31, 2014 at 3:47 AM

He is definitely an asshole to think you would still want to marry him.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 31, 2014 at 3:52 AM
1 mom liked this

He is an ass for lying to you, his family, and himself.  I have seen too many stories about a man marrying a woman just to hide from the world that he is gay.  Be thankful you did not add to that number.  Be mindful in your future endevors that you may have trust issues because of your ex.

hateaway
by Platinum Member on Dec. 31, 2014 at 4:06 AM
What an ass. I'm sorry, that would be shocking.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 31, 2014 at 4:49 AM
I just feel like a complete fool for not even suspecting any of this. As much as I am hurt, yes I am glad he at least had the balls to tell me this BEFORE the wedding

Quoting Anonymous 3:

He is an ass for lying to you, his family, and himself.  I have seen too many stories about a man marrying a woman just to hide from the world that he is gay.  Be thankful you did not add to that number.  Be mindful in your future endevors that you may have trust issues because of your ex.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)