Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

kardashian question (:

Posted by on Dec. 31, 2014 at 4:31 AM
  • 18 Replies
So...I have a newborn, & I've been passing the late night/early morning hours mainly watching "Impractical Jokers." (Amazing show!) But I've also caught probably 5 random episodes of the Kardashian shows, & I noticed that Scott (Kourtney's husband) seems to be in love with Khloe & vice versa. Anyone else notice this? I actually feel sorry for them. They seem pretty perfect for eachother. Does any of this actually matter at all? No. Of course not. Should anyone care? No. Not at all. But I'm delirious, & it's 3:37 a.m. Entertain me.
Pweez (:
by on Dec. 31, 2014 at 4:31 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Dec. 31, 2014 at 4:33 AM
I was thinking that too, lol. Especially when they went horseback riding together.
krbaybay
by Bronze Member on Dec. 31, 2014 at 4:34 AM
I've noticed that too.I think it's because khloe was the only other person who was nice to him and they bonded. I doubt their anything more than close friends because kourtney would kill them.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 31, 2014 at 4:34 AM
I've never watched the show. But I have seen magazine covers at the store with headlines suggesting the same thing. So I guess you're not the only one.
ArtIsAwesome
by on Dec. 31, 2014 at 4:37 AM
Haha thanks for the info (:

Quoting Anonymous 2: I've never watched the show. But I have seen magazine covers at the store with headlines suggesting the same thing. So I guess you're not the only one.
ArtIsAwesome
by on Dec. 31, 2014 at 4:39 AM
When he told khloe that Kourtney was pregnant with their 3rd child, it Really sounded like he was apologizing. It was so awkward and sad. I'm embarrassed for caring. Haha

Quoting krbaybay: I've noticed that too.I think it's because khloe was the only other person who was nice to him and they bonded. I doubt their anything more than close friends because kourtney would kill them.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 31, 2014 at 4:42 AM
That's why their divorcing...
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Dec. 31, 2014 at 4:42 AM
Weird. I haven't watched any of the newer shows, but in the older ones (the few that I saw), I always got the impression that khloe couldn't stand Scott!
ArtIsAwesome
by on Dec. 31, 2014 at 4:43 AM
I haven't seen that episode yet. I better just dive in & set the series to record (:

Quoting Anonymous 1: I was thinking that too, lol. Especially when they went horseback riding together.
krbaybay
by Bronze Member on Dec. 31, 2014 at 4:44 AM

Mobile Photo

Scott is my favorite character. I'm ashamed for knowing so much about them... their like TV crack.

Quoting ArtIsAwesome: When he told khloe that Kourtney was pregnant with their 3rd child, it Really sounded like he was apologizing. It was so awkward and sad. I'm embarrassed for caring. Haha

Quoting krbaybay: I've noticed that too.I think it's because khloe was the only other person who was nice to him and they bonded. I doubt their anything more than close friends because kourtney would kill them.
bellawomen
by Summer on Dec. 31, 2014 at 4:44 AM
Kourtney and Scott aren't married. Khloe is divorcing Lamar Odom.

Quoting Anonymous 3: That's why their divorcing...
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)