Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

SoCal Snow

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 4 Replies

YAY!!

This is in Temecula.

And yeah, I'm over 30 and was out playing in the damn snow. I asked DS if he wanted to join me and he declined. *Shakes head* (Okay, in all fairness it was about 2:30am - I had to wake him up to see it at least, though.)

Post your pictures ladies, if you have any!

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 31, 2014 at 6:29 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 31, 2014 at 6:31 AM

Did I want to build a snowman?

Hell yes. I made a whole mini family on my car. This before the snowman got married and had a child.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 31, 2014 at 6:39 AM
Nice snowman! I live in Pa we get a lot of snow but this year there's been very little now so far.
LawNOrderMommy
by Silver Member on Dec. 31, 2014 at 6:44 AM
I moved out of southern California to the east coast for seasons. We have no snow where I live and Temecula gets snow!?!? Un-freaking-believable!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 31, 2014 at 11:09 AM

Quoting LawNOrderMommy: I moved out of southern California to the east coast for seasons. We have no snow where I live and Temecula gets snow!?!? Un-freaking-believable!

8am and it's still snowing. I thought for sure it wouldn't still be on the ground when I got up, but sure enough, there was more awesome fluffy flakes falling from the sky. Where I used to live this type of snow was called "lake-effect snow" - the kind good for building stuff. So DS and I bundled up and went out to play and build larger snowmen. And I'm the only one around with a snow brush haha! SWEET!

HAPPY END OF 2014! WOO!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)