Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Caught in the middle of none of my d*** business

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 4 Replies
I got caught in the middle of someone else's drama. I was at work and I work retail so we have tons of people that work in the same place. I'm the boss and then there is my assistant. We then have a few people under us. We had a lady that was in her late 30s working under my male assistant. He's in a relationship but got bored with his girlfriend and decided to sleep with this lady in our department. I told him that it wasn't a good idea since we all work together. He said she was moving away and it didn't matter. Well she moved, he got back with his girlfriend, and it passed. Last night she shows up looking for him with a baby who was 1 and ta-da it's his. She is like he's a dead beat and won't take care of the baby. She wants to see him and said she will be back in when he is there.I don't want this not only not in my department but I'm not getting in the middle. We all work together, including the guy's girlfriend, it's getting weird. I'm not all up in others crap but when it's causing issues at work now I have to split it up. Crazy!
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 31, 2014 at 7:58 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
MichLW69
by PackersXLV4 on Dec. 31, 2014 at 8:07 AM
1 mom liked this
If she keeps showing up, call the police for trespassing. Then tell him to handle it and not bring it to work.
Brujaoscura
by Gold Member on Dec. 31, 2014 at 8:12 AM

Agreed with call the cops.... and honestly for many companies- that would be a firing offense

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 31, 2014 at 11:58 AM

My husband is a retail mgr.  While he can't stop his employees from dating (or screwing), once word gets back to him that something is going on he calls them into his office and sets things straight.  If it's management with a regular employee, someone gets transferred and it's going to be the management person.  If it's regular employees, he lets them know that they keep their problems out of work and if he gets wind of them having problems, someone will get transferred. 

xoch86
by Platinum Member on Dec. 31, 2014 at 12:18 PM

Yah.. Drama..

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)