Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What's the plan for tonight?

Posted by on Dec. 31, 2014 at 8:17 AM
  • 25 Replies

Mobile Photo

I'm going to a new years ever party with dh. It's a pj party so when I get home I can just get in the bed
by on Dec. 31, 2014 at 8:17 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
owl0210
by Sapphire Member on Dec. 31, 2014 at 8:19 AM
Dancing on the bar and body shots.

Just kidding. Staying in tonight it's so cold.
kmss
by Bronze Member on Dec. 31, 2014 at 8:22 AM
1 mom liked this
We are throwing a party at our house. Nothing too crazy, just games and booze. Oh and I'm making a Pasta bar (so I don't have to worry about dietary restrictions, everyone can make their own plate)and ton of appetizers. The kids will run around, the adults will drink and have fun, when the time comes we'll watch the ball drop!
wkukid
by Beach Bum on Dec. 31, 2014 at 8:22 AM
Going to bed as soon as my guess leave. My daughter decided she wanted to stay up half the night last night and it was my turn to get up with her this morning. So bed around 2 and up around 6.
my3girls201410
by Platinum Member on Dec. 31, 2014 at 8:22 AM
Lol I hope you have fun staying in.this is my first new years eve party since 2000. It's my first party with dh. He has worked every new years since we have been together. Well except last year but I didn't want to go out

Quoting owl0210: Dancing on the bar and body shots.

Just kidding. Staying in tonight it's so cold.
my3girls201410
by Platinum Member on Dec. 31, 2014 at 8:23 AM
Oh I'm sorry that has to be rough

Quoting wkukid: Going to bed as soon as my guess leave. My daughter decided she wanted to stay up half the night last night and it was my turn to get up with her this morning. So bed around 2 and up around 6.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Dec. 31, 2014 at 8:24 AM

We were going to a party tonight but I decided that it would not be a good idea to take our son to this party. We had already talked to the ones hosting it and they said bringing kids would be fine, but we decided to not go and expose our son to some of the drunks behavior. Because we all know that some drunk people cannot respect others enough, and with it being New years Eve, I wouldn't expect them to.

So instead of partying, we will be hanging out at home, grilling some burgers, popping some fireworks and enjoying our nice, warm, and cozy couch/bed. Which I am looking forward to. :)

dandylynes
by Platinum Member on Dec. 31, 2014 at 8:25 AM
Nothing, will more than likely be in bed early. My teen may stay the night at a friend's house.
tinybluemoon
by on Dec. 31, 2014 at 8:26 AM
1 mom liked this

My new years ended half an hour ago. I drank beer, smoked some weed, and watched horror movies and fireworks with DH and friends.

my3girls201410
by Platinum Member on Dec. 31, 2014 at 8:27 AM
That sounds nice. The party we are going to is adults only so we hired a babysitter

Quoting Anonymous 1:

We were going to a party tonight but I decided that it would not be a good idea to take our son to this party. We had already talked to the ones hosting it and they said bringing kids would be fine, but we decided to not go and expose our son to some of the drunks behavior. Because we all know that some drunk people cannot respect others enough, and with it being New years Eve, I wouldn't expect them to.

So instead of partying, we will be hanging out at home, grilling some burgers, popping some fireworks and enjoying our nice, warm, and cozy couch/bed. Which I am looking forward to. :)

my3girls201410
by Platinum Member on Dec. 31, 2014 at 8:28 AM
Happy new year!

Quoting tinybluemoon:

My new years ended half an hour ago. I drank beer, smoked some weed, and watched horror movies and fireworks with DH and friends.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)