Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Second surgery in my family in 8 days :/

Posted by on Dec. 31, 2014 at 8:29 AM
  • 16 Replies

DH is back now getting a hernia repair.
DD is 8 days after surgery and doing great! Not even taking Motrin any more!
Post me some funnies to keep my mind busy?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 31, 2014 at 8:29 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
thetrollcat
by on Dec. 31, 2014 at 8:31 AM

damn girl you need 2015 like today!

MIA0223
by Emerald Member on Dec. 31, 2014 at 8:38 AM
Lol, yep! All this and planning Ibrahim's birthday party Sunday, lol!
This is the best timing though. Planned chaos.
DD missed one day of school, and I don't have to worry about running her to and from school while DH is recovering!
The cat is next week! Getting him fixed! Sorry to say TrollCat! Lol!

Quoting thetrollcat:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
thetrollcat
by on Dec. 31, 2014 at 8:40 AM

oh dear even the cat is getting it!

Quoting MIA0223: Lol, yep! All this and planning Ibrahim's birthday party Sunday, lol! This is the best timing though. Planned chaos. DD missed one day of school, and I don't have to worry about running her to and from school while DH is recovering! The cat is next week! Getting him fixed! Sorry to say TrollCat! Lol!
Quoting thetrollcat:

MIA0223
by Emerald Member on Dec. 31, 2014 at 8:42 AM
Yep. He is getting older, we don't want him running out and whoring around making more strays, lol!
Snip snip kitty!

Quoting thetrollcat:

Quoting MIA0223: Lol, yep! All this and planning Ibrahim's birthday party Sunday, lol!
DD missed one day of school, and I don't have to worry about running her to and from school while DH is recovering!

Quoting thetrollcat:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
thetrollcat
by on Dec. 31, 2014 at 8:43 AM

Poor kitty...

Good humon LOL

Quoting MIA0223: Yep. He is getting older, we don't want him running out and whoring around making more strays, lol! Snip snip kitty!
Quoting thetrollcat:

Quoting MIA0223: Lol, yep! All this and planning Ibrahim's birthday party Sunday, lol! This is the best timing though. Planned chaos. DD missed one day of school, and I don't have to worry about running her to and from school while DH is recovering! The cat is next week! Getting him fixed! Sorry to say TrollCat! Lol!
Quoting thetrollcat:

MIA0223
by Emerald Member on Dec. 31, 2014 at 8:49 AM
He is going to hate us, lol!
I predict our feet will be tore up from his ambushes!!!

Quoting thetrollcat:

Poor kitty...

Good humon LOL

Quoting MIA0223: Yep. He is getting older, we don't want him running out and whoring around making more strays, lol!
Snip snip kitty!

Quoting thetrollcat:

Quoting MIA0223: Lol, yep! All this and planning Ibrahim's birthday party Sunday, lol!

Quoting thetrollcat:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
thetrollcat
by on Dec. 31, 2014 at 8:53 AM

well do be prepared he may change in personality a bit. Some have it done and never change some are traumatized haha and just change. Like actives cats become fat or so. My male did fine he was exactly the same... But I have had mostly female cats that did not appreciate the experience....

Quoting MIA0223: He is going to hate us, lol! I predict our feet will be tore up from his ambushes!!!
Quoting thetrollcat:

Poor kitty...

Good humon LOL

Quoting MIA0223: Yep. He is getting older, we don't want him running out and whoring around making more strays, lol! Snip snip kitty!
Quoting thetrollcat:

Quoting thetrollcat:

thetrollcat
by on Dec. 31, 2014 at 8:54 AM

I am getting ready to head off for the shower! Must work... But anyhow didnt your daughter recently have surgery? Tonsil removal? Im sure it was you! How is she?

MIA0223
by Emerald Member on Dec. 31, 2014 at 8:57 AM
Yep. 8 days ago :)
She is amazing! No more snoring, she did fine on just Motrin for pain. But she hasn't had any of that since Monday :)
She lost a lot of weight though. The doctor said give her pediasure :(
She looks anorexic because she was underweight to begin with. She is just bones :(

Quoting thetrollcat:

I am getting ready to head off for the shower! Must work... But anyhow didnt your daughter recently have surgery? Tonsil removal? Im sure it was you! How is she?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MIA0223
by Emerald Member on Dec. 31, 2014 at 8:58 AM
We are hoping it calms him a bit. He is a handful!
He and Ibrahim have a blast chasing each other all over the house!
So demanding too! He has to be served breakfast and dinner at exactly 6 am and 6 pm, lol. He will trip you, purring super loud until he is served in his window!

Quoting thetrollcat:

well do be prepared he may change in personality a bit. Some have it done and never change some are traumatized haha and just change. Like actives cats become fat or so. My male did fine he was exactly the same... But I have had mostly female cats that did not appreciate the experience....

Quoting MIA0223: He is going to hate us, lol!
I predict our feet will be tore up from his ambushes!!!

Quoting thetrollcat:

Poor kitty...

Good humon LOL

Quoting MIA0223: Yep. He is getting older, we don't want him running out and whoring around making more strays, lol!
Snip snip kitty!

Quoting thetrollcat:

Quoting thetrollcat:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)