Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

custody

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 5 Replies
Okay. I have a friend, yes really, a friend. She was in a relationship and had two boys with the man. They split up and had a custody order made where it was split every other week.

They got back together, he asked her to marry him, she accepted. They are now splitting up again. They are still living together, he's been throwing the "it's my week" at her but he runs around at night and leaves the kids with her. It was her Christmas with the kids (his week) and she could have taken them to her mother's but stayed home so the kids could have both of them on Christmas.

Okay so today the 31st he's saying "it's my holiday, if you don't bring the kids to me I'm having you arrested for kidnapping" she's on the phone with me crying saying she can't deal with this anymore. Isn't the holiday the 1st?

He tells her in front of the kids that she is a bad mother, and he calls her a whore. He tells their oldest son (he's 8) that he's going to go get his dick sucked by a prostitute. He busts the youngest boys butt when he had an accident (he's almost 3)

When they had split up before I had their oldest son 9 times out of 10 in the evenings when it was his week.

I've never had to deal with this. My ex has never said anything out of the way about me to our son. I was talking to him about it and he said "why would I say I hate you? I love you and why would I say you're a bad mother? You're a great mom."

Why can't parents be civil for the sake of their children? And how can my friend get full custody of her two kids?
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 31, 2014 at 12:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 31, 2014 at 1:10 PM
If there is no court order then he can't have her arrested for kidnapping. If there's a court order, then she needs to follow what it says.

I would tell her to get a lawyer and keep all contact in texts and emails.
owl0210
by Sapphire Member on Dec. 31, 2014 at 1:12 PM
The police will not enforce a custody order because it's a civil matter.
illneverbeold
by Gold Member on Dec. 31, 2014 at 1:14 PM

Tell her to take him back to court and request a guardian ad litem

BlueSparrow
by Silver Member on Dec. 31, 2014 at 1:20 PM

Im confused so they got a court ordered visitation schedule, then got back together and got married...Then are split again...So did they do a new court order. Because the first one is now void right?????? 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 31, 2014 at 1:57 PM
They never ended up getting married.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)