Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I just changed peds

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 8 Replies
Because mine made a new rule. Only 2 kids per visit. I have 5 so no way in hell am I doing 3 trips so they can all be seen. If they are no longer large family friendly I'm done.

When I said oh why? She said it gets too confusing for the dr so he might give the kids the wrong shots or something she also said that it's not just us they called every family with more than 2.

She argued with me for 5 minutes about me changing drs and now they are claiming they can't find my kids records to give to the new ped.

I def don't need this headache.
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 31, 2014 at 1:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 31, 2014 at 1:41 PM
Oh and I delay vax and every single time I went in there I got a lecture from the nurse and another lecture from the dr.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 31, 2014 at 1:43 PM
Ugh
imthatgirl0607
by Emerald Member on Dec. 31, 2014 at 1:43 PM

ok. enjoy your new one......

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 31, 2014 at 1:44 PM
This dr doesn't care how many I bring in and he is fine with parents who delay vax, don't vax at all, and vax on time so....

Quoting imthatgirl0607:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 31, 2014 at 1:45 PM
Just a nightmare
imthatgirl0607
by Emerald Member on Dec. 31, 2014 at 1:46 PM

alright, sounds great

Quoting Anonymous 1: This dr doesn't care how many I bring in and he is fine with parents who delay vax, don't vax at all, and vax on time so....
Quoting imthatgirl0607:

mommieof38829
by on Dec. 31, 2014 at 1:46 PM
I don't use a pediatrician I use a fnp for my son
luvcats406
by on Dec. 31, 2014 at 1:55 PM

I have 4 kids.  One time, they all had strep.  The ped told me they only take 2 also.  So we brought the sickest 2 kids and made the ped give the other two kids prescriptions without being seen,  I was not messing around.  My dh and I also had strep and could not go back and bring the other children.  Not that I would if I was well.  What a horrible waste of gas and time.  It was not like the doctor was in my backyard.  I still kept them since they were the only ped in town.  Luckily all 4 were never sick at the same time again.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)