Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i cheated now really want to fix what i did..

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 26 Replies

Ok so back story first... for the past couple months my significant other and i have been fighting... he goes out all hours and when he is home he has been a complete ahole and sits and texts other people... as im a stay at home mom who has deticated every moment since my son was born to be the perfect housewife and im gettting tired of being ignored and treated like shit. my SO has full access to every text and call i make, he goes through all my facebook friends and picks who i can and cant talk to! im done with feeling controlled... he has threatened to be physical towards me but never has went through with it..

so for the past 6 days he was gone on a trip with his buddies, and one of his buddies started texting me and we were talking and decided to meet up and talk... well this buddy started kissing me and me being so pissed and hurt went with it and went to third base but couldnt even allow myself to get this guy off because it felt soo wrong... 

so i decided id wait till my SO got home to talk to him about it.. but my dad (who i had vented to about the threat) had decided that he neeeded to talk to my SO's dad and his dad decided it was his place to go and warn my SO about my dad coming to talk to him and about the fact i was friends with this other guy and the other guy told him a bullshit story and now im stuck crying..

I really truly love my SO and want to make things work... anyone got any advice please???

p.s. i already know to not cheat! thats my first step.. 

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 31, 2014 at 1:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Stephd710
by Emerald Member on Dec. 31, 2014 at 1:52 PM
8 moms liked this
This is your out. Take it.
MrsDavidB25
by Stacey on Dec. 31, 2014 at 1:53 PM
2 moms liked this

LOL @ Third base!

owl0210
by Sapphire Member on Dec. 31, 2014 at 1:54 PM
1 mom liked this
You need to end things with your SO. He is an abuser and is NEVER going to change.
janedoe13
by boxerdog lover on Dec. 31, 2014 at 1:54 PM

run and do not look back.

hateaway
by Platinum Member on Dec. 31, 2014 at 1:55 PM
You need to leave him. Seriouly.

Also, get some standards and self respect before he starts hitting you.

I honestly feel bad for you.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 31, 2014 at 1:55 PM
This

Quoting Stephd710: This is your out. Take it.
summer_Lynn
by Silver Member on Dec. 31, 2014 at 1:55 PM

I never understood of all the people in the world. Why cheat with a friend, family member etc like its so low and silly. You will always see this guy and so will you s/o. HOW are you going to fix that? 

but honestly I does not seem worth fixing from the way he treats you anyway. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 31, 2014 at 1:55 PM

He controls you. You don't like it. Why are you staying with him in the first place? And, don't say you really love him because, if you did, you wouldn't have cheated.

Amybelle
by on Dec. 31, 2014 at 1:56 PM

How old are you?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Dec. 31, 2014 at 1:57 PM
I would leave. You don't want your kids to grow up thinking that behavior is right.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)