Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What's your biggest beauty worry?

Posted by on Dec. 31, 2014 at 3:32 PM
  • 84 Replies

What's your biggest beauty worry? When you fret over your looks, what troubles you most? Tell us and your reply could be used in an upcoming CafeMom feature!

by on Dec. 31, 2014 at 3:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
JTE11
by Ruby Member on Dec. 31, 2014 at 3:51 PM

I'm sure this won't be included in a feature because it makes for a boring read, but I don't fret over my looks or beauty. I expect to change as I get older and have experiences in life and although I do things like wear makeup or dye my hair when I'm in the mood I don't fret. A person's face is constantly changing, worrying about it is not something I'm prone to do.

KyBugsMommy815
by Silver Member on Dec. 31, 2014 at 3:56 PM

My biggest insecurity is my 'mustache'. When I was pregnant with DD I got the linea negra but also the skin on my thighs, armpits, and upper lip darkened. I have no hair on my upper lip but it looks like I do with the way my skin darkened. I hate it! It's lightened up some in the past two years but I can still see it and I feel like everyone else does too. 

Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Dec. 31, 2014 at 3:58 PM
Horrid whisker like hairs on my chin, I pluck them everyday. I feel like a hirsute beast, very unfeminine.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Dec. 31, 2014 at 4:40 PM

Age spots, moles and skin tags(hereditary, and have had over 10 removed already).  in the past year, I have developed a "beauty mark" on my right cheekbone. So far the doctor isn't worried, but he is watching it carefully to see if we need to have it removed/biopsy. Oh, and at (almost) 32... if I didn't dye my hair, it would be almost solid grey...

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 31, 2014 at 4:43 PM
My sagging jawline. In pics it looks like I have triple chins and I'm not fat. : (
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 31, 2014 at 4:45 PM
I hate the lines around my mouth, even when I'm not smiling. I'm 22 and I feel like they age me so badly. Ugh
MissTuree
by Platinum Member on Dec. 31, 2014 at 4:56 PM
I have a lot of excess skin around my eyes, and many wrinkles. I went to my moms dermatologist and he laughed in my face and told me my mom has better skin than I do, then grimaced when I smiled because of my ver pronounced crows feet.
VibeRant
by on Dec. 31, 2014 at 5:00 PM

My tummy. I think it's hereditary because my mother had the same issue. When I gain a little weight, it's always at the front of my stomach. From behind, I have an hourglass figure. When turning sideways, I look like I'm three months pregnant. I hide it with clothing but...

.PinkSunshine.
by on Dec. 31, 2014 at 5:01 PM
1 mom liked this

I don't really worry about my looks. When I start looking like an old hag, I'll start to worry.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Dec. 31, 2014 at 5:02 PM

I could pass for 4 after I eat. The catch is, I want a flat tummy but I don't want to eat right. I'm sorry. I know that sounds so stupid but if I could crunch my way to a flat tummy and still be able to eat whatever, I'd be happy.

Quoting VibeRant:

My tummy. I think it's hereditary because my mother had the same issue. When I gain a little weight, it's always at the front of my stomach. From behind, I have an hourglass figure. When turning sideways, I look like I'm three months pregnant. I hide it with clothing but...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)