Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Bra size...is this norm?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 31 Replies
I lost alot of wt in the last 6 mos. Over 30 pds. Bras no longer fit like they did. Had a professional fitting and i went down a band size and up a cup size Is that normal? Lol seems like both shoulda went down.
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 31, 2014 at 4:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KyBugsMommy815
by Silver Member on Dec. 31, 2014 at 4:25 PM

I don't know so here's a bump!

bluebunnybabe
by kid crack dealer on Dec. 31, 2014 at 4:25 PM
If you got smaller but your boobs didn't, it could happen.
snelson131
by on Dec. 31, 2014 at 4:25 PM
Professional fittings never feel right to me. And none of my bras are ever the same size. I just kind of grab around what I think my size is and buy what looks/feels right on me
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 31, 2014 at 4:33 PM
its just weird to me. Was a 36c now a 34d. I tried a 34c and it almost killed me. :/
calcalmommy
by Gold Member on Dec. 31, 2014 at 4:35 PM
The cups vary from one band size to another. I was a 38DD but dropped to 36DDD. Boobs stayed the same.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 31, 2014 at 4:38 PM
It depends on the bra maker.

I gotta wait until my boobs stop growing to get fitted again. I swear every time I look down they seem to be bigger.
fallenangel_353
by Ruby Member on Dec. 31, 2014 at 4:38 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm a 34 B-C. But at Victorias Secret I am a 34 D. Yay lol. So basically all my bras come from there :) Makes me feel better about my smallish boobs!
teresa5277
by Silver Member on Dec. 31, 2014 at 4:38 PM
4 moms liked this
They determine your cup size by the difference in your band measurement and chest measurement. Since your band size is smaller the difference is greater so bigger cup size. Weird I know. Still try bras on because every style is going to fit different.
Avialae
by on Dec. 31, 2014 at 4:40 PM
I have never in my life had to worry about bra fittings. I'm a 32 B. I can wear a bra from TJ Maxx, Ebay, Walmart or no bra whatsoever for that matter. It's not a big deal.

I do all the shopping in our family, though. My girlfriend is a 32 DD. It's a hard size to find. I ended up buying her a nearly $100 bra earlier this month!
teresa5277
by Silver Member on Dec. 31, 2014 at 4:40 PM
Smallish boobs! I wish I were that size. Im an itty bitty A

Quoting fallenangel_353: I'm a 34 B-C. But at Victorias Secret I am a 34 D. Yay lol. So basically all my bras come from there :) Makes me feel better about my smallish boobs!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)