Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

B****es be trippin

Posted by on Dec. 31, 2014 at 6:57 PM
  • 41 Replies
1 mom liked this
I had to use that title because I don't get to say that nearly enough. ❤️ Lol I made a selfie post last night because for the first time in a long time I feel good about myself again. Of course that meant there had to be people that put me down, naturally. It's obviously way too hard to be kind.

Anyways the biggest thing said was my horrible skin. It made me laugh! I know my skin is bad, I know I look really old. I've been a single mom since I was 19, (29 almost 30 now) I served 8 years in the Marine Corps, did 2 tours to Iraq, one of which I had to get medically evacuated from after having my elbow broken apart. I got out and got my Associates, moved across the country twice and am now on my way to university as a pre-med student. Yes, I have f*cking wrinkles! I have sun damage to hell! I have laughed, I have cried, I have lived. My life is etched in my face. And I accept that.

What is something people are quick to say to you when they don't know your story? Maybe rude comments on a scar or the way you react to situations due to a mental or physical ailment?
by on Dec. 31, 2014 at 6:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
IDGAF-
by on Dec. 31, 2014 at 6:59 PM
7 moms liked this

WAIT!

I missed a selfie post?! 

KeepOnTryin
by Melissa on Dec. 31, 2014 at 7:03 PM
3 moms liked this
I had a 21 year old at my husband's work Christmas party tell me that I looked good for my age. I'm 37, not 67. Wth?
-ZombieSpider
by on Dec. 31, 2014 at 7:04 PM
1 mom liked this

There are a few.

I missed the post. Don't let bitches get to ya.

RaLALA
by Silver Member on Dec. 31, 2014 at 7:05 PM
1 mom liked this
Don't worry about others. All that matters is how you feel. I'm sure you look great!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Dec. 31, 2014 at 7:06 PM
Wth lol.. Some people are so stupid

Quoting KeepOnTryin: I had a 21 year old at my husband's work Christmas party tell me that I looked good for my age. I'm 37, not 67. Wth?
-ZombieSpider
by on Dec. 31, 2014 at 7:07 PM

Most of my insults irl that isn't old news is online. The recent is that my pics creep some people out. Oh well lol.

Zombie

Rangermom772
by Platinum Member on Dec. 31, 2014 at 7:07 PM

I'm 43, I don't have wrinkles.

TSNDDY
by on Dec. 31, 2014 at 7:07 PM
You could literally be flawless and someone would pick you apart.
MissTuree
by Platinum Member on Dec. 31, 2014 at 7:08 PM
My mom is 48 and doesn't either. I hate you both. ;)

Quoting Rangermom772:

I'm 43, I don't have wrinkles.

-ZombieSpider
by on Dec. 31, 2014 at 7:08 PM

Quoting TSNDDY: You could literally be flawless and someone would pick you apart.

This is true lol.

Mobile Photo

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)