Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Well that's dissapointing!

Posted by on Dec. 31, 2014 at 8:45 PM
  • 6 Replies
I got a new pair of shoes in September instead of the usual Nike running shoes I always get I got some dr scholl's rung shows because they had squishy gel inside. They are already worn out I know I do a lot of walking but I usually get at least 6 months! Back to the same shoes I always wear.
by on Dec. 31, 2014 at 8:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
lilblu399
by Platinum Member on Dec. 31, 2014 at 8:47 PM
I brought a pair of memory foam shoes and they died within a month. They felt nice when wearing but I guess they are good for sitting, I walk every and anywhere.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Dec. 31, 2014 at 8:47 PM

Bummer. I have worn the same Dr. Scholl's shoes for the past 4 years at least. They are totally disintegrating now but up till a few months ago, after daily wear (rain, hail, sleet, snow,chicken poop etc) they stayed nice looking. I desperately want a new pair as  I only have 2 :(

HeatherMarieT88
by Silver Member on Dec. 31, 2014 at 8:48 PM
1 mom liked this
I became addicted to nike running shoes a few years ago they beat out dr scholls definitely.
LCWAmommy
by Ruby Member on Dec. 31, 2014 at 8:54 PM
My soles are worn out, almost all the way through the heels im bummed because the squishy part is nice

Quoting Anonymous 1:

Bummer. I have worn the same Dr. Scholl's shoes for the past 4 years at least. They are totally disintegrating now but up till a few months ago, after daily wear (rain, hail, sleet, snow,chicken poop etc) they stayed nice looking. I desperately want a new pair as  I only have 2 :(

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Dec. 31, 2014 at 8:57 PM

I am not happy to search for a new pair. These are just  casual shoes (walk mocs or something?) but I do everything in them. I wonder if they lasted so long because they didn't have the squishy? Not sure what to get now. I need the support :/

Quoting LCWAmommy: My soles are worn out, almost all the way through the heels im bummed because the squishy part is nice
Quoting Anonymous 1:

LCWAmommy
by Ruby Member on Dec. 31, 2014 at 9:13 PM
I don't run but I'm partial to the Nike running shoes. They are comfy and last quite a while. I usually get them at big 5 on sale so I don't spend a ton. I do a lot of walking especially between September and December when my daughters marching band is busy with parades and competitions

Quoting Anonymous 1:

I am not happy to search for a new pair. These are just  casual shoes (walk mocs or something?) but I do everything in them. I wonder if they lasted so long because they didn't have the squishy? Not sure what to get now. I need the support :/

Quoting LCWAmommy: My soles are worn out, almost all the way through the heels im bummed because the squishy part is nice

Quoting Anonymous 1:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)