Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I feel like crap, go ahead, rip me apart.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 7 Replies
I'm getting divorced and I've been wanting it for a while. I've been so unhappy with everything. I've been considering leaving everything in my life.

I don't really care if I get ripped apart here. I need to get this out. I'm even considering walking away from my daughter. It kills me that I have thought this. I just know that I'm not particularly stable. My soon to be x husband is set on proving that I'm an unfit parent too.

I trusted him so much, that I'm starting to think he's right about me being unfit to have sole custody. I don't want to take her away from him or lose her. I really hate being indecisive. My daughter has been the most important person in my life forever.

I'm going to end up without anywhere to go too. He is going to be moving in with his girlfriend, they both have stable jobs etc.

I'm going to end this here before I jump around everywhere.
Thanks if you read this.
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 31, 2014 at 9:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Dec. 31, 2014 at 9:13 PM
I can't imagine contemplating leaving DS. Get your shit together and fight.
two4one
by Ruby Member on Dec. 31, 2014 at 9:13 PM
How old is your daughter? He can't prove you unfit if you aren't.
bribri1980
by on Dec. 31, 2014 at 9:15 PM
My sister left her kids, 3 of them, best decision for her and them. Not everyone is cut out to be a mother. And if you're not mentally stable you're not doing her a favor by staying.
Rangermom772
by Platinum Member on Dec. 31, 2014 at 9:17 PM

First get your shit together. Then you can take care of your daughter.

AngelSinger
by MS Warrior on Dec. 31, 2014 at 9:18 PM
Please get some help, and don't make any decisions until you do. ((Hugs))
MrsRA
by Gold Member on Dec. 31, 2014 at 9:19 PM

If possible, the best thing for your dd is for you and her father to co-parent. Not one person have sole custody. Your both still her parents and she needs both of you. I'm sure your going through a tough and confusing time right now, but leaving your dd is not going to help you at all. You'll feel worse and more depressed. Just try to get through this one day at a time, and always keep in mind your dd needs you. 

Sunsetbeaches69
by on Dec. 31, 2014 at 9:21 PM

Iwould be able to leave my kids it would just kill me...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)