Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

OMG I'm ready to cry.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 161 Replies
1 mom liked this
Ok DH was CO to 300 a month in child support including the backdated support in September. CS started coming straight from his paycheck in midOctober. As of September 17 he was in arears 409 dollars and some change. We got a letter today saying he is now in arrears in the amount of 1,291 dollars. All of his pay stubs show that 150 is deducted from his checks. BM doesnt bother keeping track of the money, so she doesnt or wont help us by checking the history on her card.

We are struggling bad, and really needed his taxes to fix the car. Cs is going to take everything. Idk what to do!
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 6, 2015 at 12:47 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
terra221
by Gold Member on Jan. 6, 2015 at 12:55 AM
1 mom liked this
That amount wouldn't even cover food for one of my children. Smh!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 6, 2015 at 12:57 AM
1 mom liked this
Thats sucks.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 6, 2015 at 12:57 AM
OMG that is not the point!

Quoting terra221: That amount wouldn't even cover food for one of my children. Smh!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 6, 2015 at 12:59 AM
1 mom liked this

deadbeat dad is a deadbeat.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 6, 2015 at 1:00 AM
But it's important. :-/

Quoting Anonymous 1: OMG that is not the point!

Quoting terra221: That amount wouldn't even cover food for one of my children. Smh!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jan. 6, 2015 at 1:00 AM
4 moms liked this
If he has pay stubs proving the automatic deduction, where's the discrepancy? What do you need her for when he has the stubs as proof? Sounds fishy on your DHs part...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hautemama83
by on Jan. 6, 2015 at 1:00 AM

So have him go down to CSE and ask them wtf. And if all else fails, file an injured spouse form. 

tapies2324
by Platinum Member on Jan. 6, 2015 at 1:00 AM
Title loan? Are you working?
Sparklepants747
by Queen Annie on Jan. 6, 2015 at 1:01 AM
4 moms liked this
If it's being deducted from his checks straight into her account, that's not possible. And $300 a month is nothing in child support, and honestly something you should be ashamed to admit.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Jan. 6, 2015 at 1:02 AM
10 moms liked this
You can't feed ONE CHILD on $300 a month?! I spend less than $300 a month on food for my dh, me, and our son. Wtf are you buying?! Steak and lobster?!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)