• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Guess we are moving... *a little long, just a vent*

Posted by on Jan. 6, 2015 at 1:26 AM
  • 3 Replies
Tonight my husband and I decided that my son and I would move back to the last town we lived in. My husband however will be staying here in a trailer or with a coworker who's family is doing the same thing.
We have just had so many problems since moving here, especially with our apartment. We tried moving to a different complex but availability was limited and the timing was always bad.
We don't really like this town, and I'm happy to be getting out and back to where I know someone but I'm really going to miss my husband. We have no idea when he will be able to get on a set work schedule so, for a while at least, he will only be home three weekends a month at the most.
by on Jan. 6, 2015 at 1:26 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
siergomez
by Gold Member on Jan. 6, 2015 at 1:29 AM
Shorter than I thought it was haha.
Dardenella
by Ruby Member on Jan. 6, 2015 at 1:30 AM

Tad bit courious what is keeping him in that town that you hate.  Is there no where else that he could work the would suit you better?

siergomez
by Gold Member on Jan. 6, 2015 at 1:33 AM
He likes the company he works for, and his boss has been nothing less than amazing to us. he's looked into a few others but hasn't been too thrilled with how they are run or who runs them. A few of them cross paths pretty frequently.

Quoting Dardenella:

Tad bit courious what is keeping him in that town that you hate.  Is there no where else that he could work the would suit you better?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)