Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

If I teach a child survival skills do you think it would be ok to dump them off in the boonies?

Posted by on Jan. 6, 2015 at 2:00 AM
  • 31 Replies

People do it to cats and dogs, why not?

If I adopt a child and no longer want or like them think I can just go and take the child and dump them off somewhere? Rehome them? Get rid of them? Put them to sleep?

What about if financially I fall and cannot afford to feed them... Maybe I should rehome them, dump them, abandon them? Less stress if you are not hauling around kids that are not biologically yours ya know.

by on Jan. 6, 2015 at 2:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jan. 6, 2015 at 2:02 AM
Totally... little bastards need to learn to fend for themselves
thetrollcat
by on Jan. 6, 2015 at 2:03 AM

Well you may have a point they are extremely needy, expectant, and probably too co dependent

Quoting Anonymous 1: Totally... little bastards need to learn to fend for themselves

dandynorm
by Gold Member on Jan. 6, 2015 at 2:03 AM
Why limit it to adoptive children?
Train them for at least a week before you do. And get a survival guide so you know you're teaching them the right things.
If you want to be extra generous, let them keep the book.
thetrollcat
by on Jan. 6, 2015 at 2:04 AM

well this is true I suppose that th eleast I could do for them....

Quoting dandynorm: Why limit it to adoptive children? Train them for at least a week before you do. And get a survival guide so you know you're teaching them the right things. If you want to be extra generous, let them keep the book.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 6, 2015 at 2:07 AM

I did not know that was an option, but thank you for the idea ;)

thetrollcat
by on Jan. 6, 2015 at 2:13 AM

hey, ya know if they aint from your uterus they are not FAMILY ya know especially if they have hair or beaks or .....

Quoting Anonymous 2:

I did not know that was an option, but thank you for the idea ;)

dandynorm
by Gold Member on Jan. 6, 2015 at 2:15 AM
I actually think my boys would be fine. They're 7 and 8. The other day they were in the yard with a shoe box, a stick, and some string, trying to catch birds.
So at least I have that peace of mind.

Quoting thetrollcat:

Quoting dandynorm: Why limit it to adoptive children?
Train them for at least a week before you do. And get a survival guide so you know you're teaching them the right things.
If you want to be extra generous, let them keep the book.

thetrollcat
by on Jan. 6, 2015 at 2:16 AM

lol

Quoting dandynorm: I actually think my boys would be fine. They're 7 and 8. The other day they were in the yard with a shoe box, a stick, and some string, trying to catch birds. So at least I have that peace of mind.
Quoting thetrollcat:

Quoting dandynorm: Why limit it to adoptive children? Train them for at least a week before you do. And get a survival guide so you know you're teaching them the right things. If you want to be extra generous, let them keep the book.

Marie207
by on Jan. 6, 2015 at 2:17 AM

Please do not adopt a child or have one.  Thanks

thetrollcat
by on Jan. 6, 2015 at 2:18 AM

why not? They are just  children... I enjoy having children around for entertainment, breeding/rpfiting, and to guard my property.... Some catch mice too!

Quoting Marie207:

Please do not adopt a child or have one.  Thanks

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)